1 - L'Manberg Begins

WILBUR SOOT'S POV

  Wilbur looked up, slightly panting. He had just finished building the hotdog van, and it was only the beginning of his magnificent plan. Tommy was approaching him, staring in confusion at Wilbur's new creation.

  "What's this?" Tommy asked.

  Wilbur laughed slightly, then patted the seat beside him.

  "This, " Wilbur gestured at the van. "Is my hto dog van. And you know what we're gonna do? We're going to market on potions." Wilbur explained.

  Tommy was silent for a moment, then spoke up again. "What— you're selling drugs?"

  "I— Tommy no." Wilbur facepalmed, although privately, he thought that was quite the good idea.

  "Then what's this?" Tommy countered.

  "This is our hot dog van. And we're going to sell potions. And so you want to know my grand plan?"

  "Sure..?" Tommy was hesitant, but his face was mildly amused. "What's your grand plan? Tell me, enlighten me."

  "So right now, anyone can brew potions, right? It's fairly common. But if we want to profit off of it, we'll need to create scarcity. We need to make sure that everyone will buy from us." Wilbur paused. "So... we steal all of the brewing stands on the SMP."

  Tommy stared at Wilbur, then burst out laughing. "Really? That's your genius plan?" Tommy bent over, clutching his stomach. "You know what? I'll help."

  Wilbur raised his eyebrows. "Really?" The older boy stood up. "Well, then, let's get started."

  Tommy rose to his feet as well. "So —  wait a minute. So, we're stealing all the brewing stands on the server so we can brew drugs?"

  Wilbur started to speak. "I— Tommy. Fine. Yes. We're selling drugs." Tommy started laughing again, bending over and clutching his stomach.

  "We're drug dealers now." Tommy sputtered out through his laughter.

  Wilbur sighed in exasperation. "Alright, Tommy. Come on, let's get started." Wilbur started walking away, and Tommy followed, still cracking up occasionally.

  Wilbur looked back at Tommy, slightly annoyed this time. "Tommy, calm down."

  "What've you done this time?" Tubbo's voice came from behind Wilbur. The taller boy spun around, shocked, but calmed down when he recognized Tubbo.

  Oh right. We need to get our hands on his drugs — his brewing stands and potions.

  "Would you happen to have any brewing stands or potions on you?" Wilbur asked casually. Tubbo raised his eyebrows, then checked his inventory.

  "Oh yeah. Do you need them?" Tubbo responded.

  What do I say? Ummm.....

  "Hand them over! They'll — they'll — they'll poison you!" Wilbur blurted, flushing slightly.

  "Yeah!" Tommy added his agreement to the conversation.

  Tubbo stared at the two for a moment, then tossed over his brewing stand and blaze rods.

  "What're you doing?" Sapnap stepped between Tubbo and Wilbur, interrupting their business deal. Sapnap leaned down and picked up the blaze rods. Behind Wilbur, Tommy cursed under his breath.

  "Nothing!" Wilbur feigned innocence. "Nothing!" He moved to step around Sapnap, but the Texan moved to the side, blocking his path.

  "I think I'll take these blaze rods." Sapnap spoke.