4 - "We have NO MERCY! NO MERCY FOR YOU!"

SAPNAP'S POV

Sapnap narrowed his eyes at Eret, suspicious. Dream waved their weapons away, but even though Sapnap put away his sword, he still kept a hand on his back pocket, ready to whip out a weapon upon a move from Eret.

Dream straightened up, putting away the empty buckets into his inventory. Dream gestured to George and Sapnap to stay, and Sapnap pulled out his sword again. Dream doubled back, but continued. George advanced on Eret, making sure that Eret wasn't going anywhere. Eret raised his eyebrows, but stayed in place. After a few moments, Sapnap heard Dream's voice call out from very far away.

"George! Sapnap!"

"Stay there." Sapnap growled, and Eret shrugged and merely watched as Sapnap and George ran in the opposite direction. Sapnap frowned. A waft of smoke was drifting around in the air. Was his house burning?

Sapnap rounded a corner, and he promptly stopped, almost causing George to crash into him. Tubbo's house was aflame, the wood burning and casting off large amounts of smoke into the air. George rushed forward.

"Stop!" George pulled a water bucket out and began dousing the flames, but Dream stopped him.

"We must weaken L'Manberg!" Dream reminded the British boy. George struggled for a moment, but then stopped. Dream and George walked back to where Sapnap was standing, and they all watched from a safe distance as Tubbo's house burnt to ruins. The sun was setting behind Tubbo's house, giving it a sort of eerie glow.

"Look, George," Dream suddenly spoke, "everything the light touches is our kingdom."

Dream turned to George. "A king's time as a ruler rises and falls like the sun..."

"One day, George, the sun will set on my time here and will raise with you..."

"What the hell? No, it'll rise with me!" Sapnap cut into Dream's speech. Dream pushed on, ignoring Sapnap as though he wasn't there.

"As the new king." George smiled slightly, and they all watched the sun set behind Tubbo's burning house.

-

Suddenly, they heard a voice from afar.

"What the hell? That's my house!" Tubbo cried. "No!"

Dream turned around. The trio had been standing on top of a hill, and the members of L'Manberg were all gathered at the foot of the hill.

"No! My house!" Tubbo dropped to his knees, watching as the last traces of his house smoldered.

"Now, listen." Dream began, drawing himself up to his fullest height. Sapnap and George readied themselves next to Dream, ready to fight if the need be.

"We..." Dream began, "are at war."

The setting sun's rays blazed a golden halo around the last standing portions of Tubbo's house.

"We have NO MERCY, NO MERCY FOR YOU!" Dream shouted, spit flying from his mouth. Wilbur watched on impassively, a rebellious glint in his eye.

"We will BURN DOWN YOUR HOUSES and we will kill EVERYTHING in your walls. I wanna see WHITE FLAGS, WHITE FLAGS, in L'Manberg, at dawn, or you are DEAD!" Dream bared his teeth at the small group of L'Manbergians at the base of the hill.

The sky was streaked with shades of orange, pink, and scarlet red. The sky was starting to darken, small sparks of light peeking out from behind the cover of day. Dream stood his ground, staring down at the L'Manbergians, and Sapnap and George followed suit, glaring daggers at the five members of L'Manberg.

Dream gave them one last contemptuous look, and left, with George and Sapnap following suit.

As they approached George's base, Dream suddenly turned around and stopped them. The blonde looked around for any eavesdroppers, and upon seeing none, began whispering in a low tone.

"Guys? I have a plan." 

613 words