「- 1 -」

Shinso
Izuku: "Hey Hitoshi!"

Shinso: "Hey Izu."

Today....today I'll tell Izu that the guy I like is him.

Izuku: "I have something to say."

Shinso: "Me too, you first though."

Izuku: "Well.....you know the guy I said I liked..."

Wait.....could....could Izu like me already?

Shinso: "Yes..."

Izuku: "He just asked me out!"

Shinso: "Oh....he did..."

Izuku: "Yeah! It was so cute. He gave me a ring pop."

He showed me his green ring pop and smiled. It was so bright and big, it made me smile.

Izuku: "So what did you have to say Hitoshi?"

Shinso: "Oh! Ah....I've decided that I am going to adopt a kitten."

Izuku: "WOW! Really!? Even though your dad said no?"

Shinso: "Were gonna be in high school next year. I'm sure I'll be fine."

Izuku: "Alright."

Todoroki: "Izuku?"

Izuku: "Sh-Sh-Sh-Shoto!?"

Todoroki: "So you were with your friend..."

Izuku: "Y-Y-Yeah..."

I've never seen him act like this.... I guess he really likes him.

Izuku: "Right! Sh-Sh-Shoto.....meet my best friend Hitoshi, or I guess you'd call him Shinso..."

Todoroki: "Nice to meet you Hitoshi."

Shinso: "It's Shinso for you."

I glared at him and he glared right back.

As we started high school I tried to avoid 'Shoto' as much as possible. I know Izu loves him but....he's the reason I'm not with Izu! Not to mention that Izu's been changing slowly. Like the fact that he calls me Shinso now instead of Hitoshi or shi-shi like he used to. I just hope he is happy with his relationship. And I need to get rid of these feelings. I mean, I know from Izu but.....the hanahaki disease does sound terrible. Flowers growing in you!? Gross. Not to mention that there's meaning behind the flowers. I just have to get rid of my feelings for Izu and I'll be fine. However you do that...

Izuku
I feel like I've drifted away from Shinso. I told Shoto about how I was feeling. He got a bit jealous but ultimately suggested that I hang out with Shinso. So that is what I am going to do tomorrow in the morning!

Izuku: "Shinso! Are you up yet!?"

Shinso: "I'm up now.....it's 7 am on a Saturday. Why did you wake me up so early?"

I could tell he was a bit upset that I woke him up. I can see the eye bags from down here even though he's in the second story of the house.

Izuku: "We're going to hang out!"

He closed the blinds to his windows, which I thought meant a no. Soon enough though, I could hear some crashing noises and some footsteps running down. I could then see Shinso's 'casual' face on. I can tell he's excited by the sounds I heard earlier.

Shinso: "Where are we going?"

Izuku: "Who cares. We're going to spend the whole day together!"

I grabbed his hand and ran to the closest train station I know.

Shinso
He's....he's holding my hand. Someone. Send help. I think I might malfunction. I look up at him and could see his big bright smile. The one that always makes me smile. And the one.......that reminds me about....

The Love I Can't Have