13

HARRY STYLES

Shit.

I shouldn't have shared what I did. I should have just kept quiet, and I should've kept everything to myself.

But Fallon had a way with people. She genuinely cared.

I mean I hadn't even wanted to tell her about myself, but it had come out of me so naturally, it was like I hadn't had a problem talking about it.

Well, I actually didn't, but I didn't tell a lot of people the reason behind my actions. They didn't need to know.

Fallon, though, she didn't even need to try and had already been learning things about me no one else knew.

She's too good.

Too good for her own wellbeing.

She's nice, and caring, and she radiates warmth,

And... what the fuck?

Since when do I talk about girls like this?

Get your shit together, Harry.

I look back at her apartment building, a frown ingrained on my face.

She had a twin. A sister.

They looked so alike, and yet so incredibly different. From the picture it looked like her sister was more of the leader. She was smiling brighter, and she drew the center of attention of the camera.

They'd looked like they had been having fun, but there was something about Fallon's expression in the picture that irked me. There was an empty void in her eyes, and I didn't like it. 

She was better than her sister though, or I sure thought she was.

I hadn't met her sister, but she looked like she had no personality, and I hated people that were always trying too much to get what they wanted, and she seemed like one of those people.

I walk down the street, keeping to myself and avoiding people that passed me. It was already dark.

Surprisingly, I'd lost track of time when I'd been with Fallon. I couldn't tell her no when she'd invited me in, and I didn't regret staying.

I knew management would be mad, but honestly...

They could suck my dick and choke on it for all I cared.

Right as I'm turning a corner my phone rings, and my eyes roll, knowing instantly who it is.

I grab it from my back pocket, still walking as I saw who was calling and clicked accept.

Huffing, I raise my phone to my ear, my mood dampening significantly.

"What do you fucking want, Louis"

"Management has been trying to reach you for hours"

"I know. I have them blocked for a reason" I can't help but chuckle darkly.

There's a heavy sigh, and then Louis speaks again, his voice muffled. In the background I can hear the screams of the people.

"Harry, we're already thirty minutes late. The fans are getting restless, you need to get here" He reprimands, and I roll my eyes once again.

"I'm almost there, Louis. Don't get your panties all up in a twist. I'll get there before nine" I snap.

"9? That's still fifteen minutes away Harry-"

He doesn't get to finish as I hang up the phone, laughing to myself and turning the ringer off before placing it back in my pocket.

The fans could wait, and so could Louis and management. At the end of the day the fans wouldn't leave without seeing us, so if they waited a few minutes more it wouldn't kill them.