17

HARRY STYLES

It took Louis, Niall and Zayn to break me apart from Liam, and even then I wanted nothing more than to kill the son of a bitch.

He'd fucking kissed her. He'd kissed Fallon without her consent, and if there was one thing that made me even more angry than people in general, it was guys who forced themselves on women.

I hadn't been close enough to hear their conversation, and I also didn't know how they knew each other or why they were talking, but I'd seen Fallon's expressions how everything had unfolded in slow motion.

He'd grabbed her arm and she'd winced in pain, trying to push him away. Then he'd leaned in and told her something. Fallon had responded with a shake of her head, about to step back when he'd slammed his lips into hers.

I didn't really give it a second thought before I was charging through the room, seeing red.

My hands pushed away the people that got in my way, not really caring as they sent me glares or shouted at me. They could fucking die for all I cared and I woulnd't bat an eye. Not when Fallon was being harassed.

I made my way forward, also watching as Fallon pushed herself with all her might away from his lips, turning her face away, a clear look of disgust all over her features.

Oh, that man was going to fucking get it. I'd been penting up all my emotions since the Paparazzi incident and he seemed like a good punching bag to let out my anger.

I wore rings for a reason. They sure came in handy when you got in a fight, and I was very glad I'd decided to put them on tonight for my costume.

It didn't even process through my mind that I'd gone across the room and to them in a matter of seconds, and then blinded by rage, I hadn't really thought about Fallon, who stood a few steps away as I punched the asshole with all my strength right in the nose.

The events after that punch kinda became a blur; the mixture of alcohol, drugs and anger hadn't gone well in my system and I blacked out. By the time I came back into reality, the party was over and I was sitting on a chair, fully leaned back as someone cleaned my beat up hands.

My head tilted to the side, still slightly dizzy from the hits I had experienced and also everything else. It takes me a moment to process fully my surroundings since I'm kind of disoriented, but my gaze focuses on the person that's grabbing one of my hands.

They sit in front of me, hair covering their features and their face looking away from me.

I looked down at my hand, winced at the sting of the alcohol on my cut, and it's only then that I realized that it was Fallon who was cleaning it.

She looks up at me, her doe eyes meeting mine in slight surprise before her features harden once again as she continues to clean the wound.

"Good. You're back" She mumbles under her breath as she looks back down at the cut.

I frown at her. This wasn't like the normal Fallon. Usually, Fallon would've been smiling, maybe even letting out one of her nervous laughs. Right now she displayed no emotion and her tone was straight when she'd talked.

Was she... angry?

"How long was I out of it" I question hoarsely, looking around at the mess of the apartment. It was a good thing that Louis always paid people to come and clean in the morning so he and the boys didn't have to do anything.

"About an hour and a half" She replies mindlessly, pressing the alcohol soaked cotton into my cut and making me wince out loud.

"Jesus, Fallon" I grit out in pain, but her expression doesn't change.