20

(Just picture this as Fallon's outfit, the hair isn't like hers at all)

ITS CHAPTER 20 BABESSSS

FALLON COLLINS

There's something about the holidays that brings me a sense of peace... a feeling of serenity.

It's like all the world's problems come to a halt and are replaced with eagerness to get drunk, see Santa Claus and attend Christmas parties.

For me it isn't about that, though. It's about the sense of happiness that it brings me. In December, there's no issues, no problems, no worries. The weather is perfect, the mood is bright, the streets of New York are illuminated and decorated to perfection.

I absolutely love it.

The weather is cold and it's always foggy in New York, and sometimes seasonal depression creeps in during these times, but I absolutely love it. There's the sense of coziness ingrained in my mind, the idea of hot chocolate on a cold December night makes me feel happy.

And then there's Christmas. In New York, Christmas is like a phenomenon. It's world wide, and really known, and I love it. Just like Faith prepared for Halloween, I prepared myself for Christmas.

Some people around New York hate it, but I love the decorations and the cute lights and the happy feeling that everything's alright, even if it isn't.

The best part though, is Central Park.

There's a big ice skating rink that they build every year at the same place. Around the park as you walk by there are small decorations and stands where they sell coffee and hot food... it's the best thing I've ever experienced.

I used to go with Faith when we were younger.

Every year, without a fault, we'd step out in big coats that fell to our knees and were twice our size. We'd put on our boots and mittens and basically skip to Central Park, the happiness and excitement putting a pep in our step and a glimmer in our voices.