[Pt.2] The Bosses

Sunday
Izuku's POV

"GET READY YOU USELESS BRAT!!"i jolted awake as my mother screamed from downstairs and started slowly sitting up, being careful with my black and blue body as I thought about how strange it was that my mother hadn't given me my beating yesterday, and how my body was extremely thankful for the much needed rest. I assumed she was being careful as to not damage me, since I belonged to someone else now. Just the thought of it made me sick to my stomach, the fact that my life was in someone else's hands.... A gangs no less!
I climbed out of bed sighing and grabbed one of the outfits from in my rucksack and went into the shower, attempting too ignore the heavy feeling of helplessness that sat in the pit of my stomach.

After finishing my shower and changing into my clothes I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen, I had the yellow rucksack slung over my slim shoulder as I spotted my mother sitting at the table drinking, I was afraid of what might happen if our eyes met so instead I just turned my head as she moved towards me, .......bottle in hand.

Before I could realise what was happening she forcefully threw the bottle against my head making it shatter into pieces as I keeled over in pain, a whine escaping my parted lips as my head throbbed from the agony of the now bleeding wound across my forehead, my curly green locks now turning a temporary shade of red.
"Took your fucking time." mother growled out before walking off into the direction of the living room.
I felt faint as I stood up from my place on the floor, gently moving to the sink to clean up my fresh wound.

I walked into the living to see two nicely dressed guys about my age standing side-by-side facing my mother. One had black hair and what looked like misshaped? Or round looking elbows peeking through his shirt, while the other had yellow hair with a black lightening bolt through it, There was awkward silence until one of the guys noticed me, walking towards me as the guy next to him did the same.

I thought about protesting or fighting back until the boy with midnight coloured hair spoke up "Are you Izuku Midoriya?" "Y-y-yes?" I responded hesitantly, making it sound more like a question then an answer. The boys inspected me for a second, taking in the large fresh wound on my forehead being slightly covered by my hair and glancing at my mother before the blonde reached for my arm in an attempt to lead me out the door. I pulled away on reflex and started whimpering, afraid of what might happen.
I saw a look of confusion as he tried to grab me again, I squirmed away until I saw my mother giving me a cold glare, silencing me as I let the confused blonde pull me outside and into a silver car.

No-ones POV
The two boys sat in silence as they drove to where ever they were taking the shaking greenette, who was sat curled up in the back seat wondering what was going to happen to him until finally the blonde boy who was sitting in the passenger seat turned to face Izuku, a friendly smile on his face which Izuku thought suited him much more than the emotionless one from earlier. The boy looked at Midoriya who didn't dare to look back just in case that was cause for a punishment. When the boy finally spoke, his words were soft "I'm Denki Kaminari," Izuku looked up cautiously as he felt the need to see Kaminari's expression before the blonde continued " We aren't going to hurt you, we're just going to bring you to the bosses, Their good people". Honestly, He hoped that what the boy had said was true.
He knew it was unlikely but he hoped that the bosses of the strongest Mafia gang in the whole country would end up being kind people who would care for him, all the things he could only ever fantasise about, because he knew no one could love him.

As the car came too a stop Kaminari climbed out and opened the door for the now slightly calm boy in the backseat, letting him get out and then escorting him towards the mansion like building they called a home. They noticed Izuku looking up at the building in awe as he relaxed from his previously tense posture, letting his mouth slack momentarily and his eyes sparkle in wonder and amazement, the boy know an Kaminari opened the door and lead them inside when suddenly the raven haired boy spoke "I'm Sero Hanta, call me Sero" Izuku nodded lightly, not bothering to look up at the boy who paced beside him.

Izuku's POV
As we walked further into the mansion I saw more and more people walking around, I had already seen a pink haired girl with black eyes who walked by talking to Sero about something, Sero referred to her as 'Mina'. As well as a brown haired girl with bubbly looking cheeks who was talking with a frog looking girl who had long green hair, Who I hadn't learnt their names of yet. Kaminari and Sero led me down more twists and turns of hallways until they stopped at dark oak double doors Sero eventually raising his hand to knock on the doors, barely seconds later there was an audible "Come in" from the other side and the doors were pushed open.

Swallowing nervously as we walked into the room I trained my eyes to the floor, using the placement of the other boys feet as indication for where to walk to, they stopped in what I assumed was the middle of the room until I heard a gruff voice echo through the room, " Is this the boy that was sold to us?" The deep ness of the voice sending light shivers down my spine, "yeah, he's a quiet one, doesn't like physical contact either" I decided that this voice was Sero's.
I heard a 'tch' sound from who I assumed was the voice from earlier also who I assumed was one of the bosses they had mentioned earlier, then I heard footsteps coming from a corner of the room and heading towards where the gruff voice from before was, this time I softer voice spoke up "Look at us"
I swiftly lifted my head and looked up too see two guys standing next two each other, one with spiky ash blonde hair and piercing crimson eyes while the other had beautiful heterochromic eyes; one blue, one grey and his hair was two-toned as well, split perfectly in two a crimson red on the left side and a snowy white on his right He also had a scar covering one half of his face. Midoriya was shocked, he had expected the bosses of a Mafia gang to be good looking... but he never expected two of them to be drop dead gorgeous!

Izuku finally came back two his senses when he noticed the two handsome men staring at him with intent eyes, first on his luscious curls down to his green big doe eyes before both on the men's gazes landed on his plump lips, making Izuku flush a light pink as he stepped back in an attempt to escape their gazes.

A few moments of silence passed until everyone's attention turned to the door as it opened with I click!
And in walked a handsome guy with crimson red hair which was spiked similarly to the ash blondes, which made Midoriya come to the realisation that this handsome redhead must be the 3rd boss, as the crimson haired boy walked over to his boyfriends he noticed their gazes trained elsewhere, " Hi babe" the dual haired boy spoke "Hey Sho!Kat! what's going on?" This time it was his ash blonde boyfriend that spoke up "This is the kid that was sold to us recently"
'Kat' spoke as he turned his attention to the handsome redhead, wrapping his arm tightly around his waist. Izuku continued to stare at the handsome trio until he noticed the same look of intent from the boys previously now crossing the redheads face, his crimson eyes taking the same trail the other twos had earlier before landing on the greenette's plump lips.

A cough broke the silence in the room as everyone turned to face Kaminari "I'm off to go see Shin ok?" He questioned as he started walking off, all three boys nodded before turning their attention back to the beautiful boy before them, and then to the uncomfortable looking Sero beside him " Take him to our room Sero" Sho said Confidently, nodding at his Boyfriends which nodded back in agreement
"K" Sero turned to the focused Izuku before reaching out to tap him. Izuku's flinched and backed away from the sudden contact but glanced up questioningly "I'm taking you to their room" Midoriya trembled slightly before calming himself and stepped forward to follow the boy, he still didn't know what was going to happen once he arrived at the trios room but stayed silent as he was led out the room and into a seemingly never ending hallway.

====================================
Chapter 2 finish
Sorry for typos it's late yet again!
Hope it was ok
{Rae/Jihye}

1562 words