[Pt.5] The Library

Monday -still-
Kirishima POV

'Oh my god I lost Kitten!' I had been running around the base for 20 minutes and still couldn't find Izuku anywhere, now I was full on panicking and knew I had to tell Kat and Sho.

As I explained to Kat and Sho that I lost Izuku they instantly jumped from their desks, Bakubae walked towards the door growling "God damnit nerd",
We all quickly went found out that three other members were missing; We ran to find Shinso and when we found him sitting in his room we shouted out "Where's the short circuit!" That was Kat, "We can't find Midoriya and Kami's missing too, we think they might be together so do you know where they are?" Shoto practice jumped on him as he said this, then Shinso looked up at us and said "No, I'll come with you to help find them."

We were out the door in seconds as we raced to the common room to ask everyone if they've seen them both, when they started asking the members they found out that Tsuyu and Uraraka we're gone as well, presumably with the other missing boys. This made the boys relax slightly since Tsu was a responsible and reliable member of the group.

"I think I saw them leave towards the forest?" Everyone turned their attention to Mina who was sat on the sofa drinking lemonade, as someone in the group was about to speak they were stopped when Shoto, Katsuki and me raced out the door and towards the forest with Shinso close behind, we all headed towards the river since that's usually the only reason to go through the forest.

No ones POV
As the boys reached the river they heard and heart warming giggle up ahead, they raced forward to see the missing group sitting cross legged on the flowery floor beside the river, their clothes soaked and their heads holding a forest crown.

The four boys stood and watched as they saw the greenette and blonde giggling in their forest crown, all thinking the same thing 'Cute' but sadly Bokugo was the first to snap out of the trance and ruined the moment as he yelled "Deku!" This easily caught the greenette's attention and he quickly stopped giggling and walked over too the three boys with his head down as he stopped in front of them and said "S-sorry masters" he whispered the last part, unsure if it was the correct name for the trio who had bought him.

Bokugo quickly wrapped his arm around the small boy and held him close, Izuku didn't get enough time to struggle before Shoto and Kiri had wrapped their arms around him too, making him melt into their warmth and the feeling of security.

"You don't have to call us that Deku, call me Kat."
Izuku assumed Deku would be a nickname from the ash blonde from now on and ignored it before responding "Yes K-Kat", it feels weird to call him that he thought " And call me Sho and this is Kiri"
Izu nodded "Ok S-Sho, Kiri" he said, this time more confident. The boys unraveled from around the boy but still kept a grip on his hands and back, this made Izu nervous but he remained quiet as they led him towards Tsuyu, Uraraka, Kaminari and Shinso who were standing near the forest exit that let to base.

They all walked in silence except Kaminari until they got to the edge of the forest and Shinso led Kami away and Ura and Tsu headed inside as well, the group of boys stood near the forest as Todoroki spoke up "You still left without our permission so you need to be punished" Deku started to shake and the three noticed, Sho spoke up again "You'll have to stay in our room for the rest of today and tomorrow." The small shaking boy turned around, still not looking in their eyes as he said "T-tha -That's it?.." he had a fearful look on his face even though he didn't look up "That's it Kitten, nothing to worry about" this time Kiri spoke up and lifted up Deku's chin. The tuft of green fluff stopped shaking and soon he relaxed at Kirishima's touch.

Izuku's POV

When we arrived at the 4th floor I was led back to the bedroom from before, I looked up at the guys and they all seemed like good people, I don't think they have any bad intentions at least. I walked inside the bedroom and someone spoke "We'll be back soon, we just need to finish the damn shitty paper work" Kacchan said as the doors closed and locked.

I sat on the bed and soon got bored of staring at the ceiling so I got up and walked through a door at the far end of the room, as I walked through I was hit with the fresh smell of books and it was awesome because as I went further into the room and looked around I saw that I was a room big enough to fit 200 people and the walls were lined with bookshelves filled to the brim with books, I was in awe since I had barely had the chance to read in months after his mother destroyed his last book during one of his daily beatings.

I climbed up a pair of wide stable ladders that led up to a platform for sitting and relaxing, it was filled with fur blankets and cushions and was wide enough for seven people, he sat and read a book he found and a shelf nearby until he fell asleep. He had been reading Beauty and the Beasts {This is my random version.} where belle was abused by her mother and father until one day she ran away to a castle where three beasts live after being cursed centuries years ago, they met and belle felt safe being around the three beasts and soon fell in love with them all, as did the beasts. One night they all turned back to their human self and the three princes married belle and each other, they lived happily ever after.

~Time skip 2 hours~
No ones POV
Todoroki found Izuku and the boys snuggled up to their cute crush, Deku woke up at 3:00am and the four of them slowly got up.

Izuku's POV

After I woke up snuggling with Kiri, Todo and Kacchan they got up and insisted that I had to eat so they led me downstairs saying they would get a snack but instead I cooked us all lasagna,
When we all finished I went too wash the plates but Kacchan got there before me, it felt wierd not having to clean up after everyone, but he finished and they led me back upstairs where I was thrown on the bed and tackled by the heavy bosses, Sho and Kacchan kissed me on the cheek and Kiri sneakily pecked me on the lips, I was bright red but didn't struggle and they soon cuddled up closer under the covers and we fell asleep.

====================================
1194 words