[Pt.8] Declaration

Tuesday - afterwards
No ones POV

Izuku had been on Shoto's  lap for about an hour now as he was being treated, Kat and Kiri were standing close by so Izu wasn't to crowded but still had them there if needed.

Poor Midoriya had passed out on the drive back home because of how panicked he was and the pain from his injuries, luckily he had relaxed again by the time they got there. Sho was sat there whispering words of encouragement and saying how great he was doing while rubbing circles on his thigh, which seemed to calm the boy down tremendously, although he'd complained of a headache.

"You should be just fine as long as you take these pain killers. I'll also give you some sleeping tablets to help make sure you get the rest you need to heal properly, but be careful because these are quick to work so make sure you're sat down when you take them." The nurse said as she finished treating the shaking boys injuries, "yeah thanks.." spoke a frustrated and worried Katsuki, he took a step towards the two as they sat on the bench. "Be careful next time baby boy, you worried us for a minute there." He said when he was standing over the cute fluff ball, Deku stared down at his feet and nodded slowly, being careful not to stir the fleeing pain in his head from the affect of the painkillers. He never meant to worry the handsome men but now his sole focus was on not getting them angry before he had their bedroom to hide inside.

Kirishima sighed as he watched from his place at the side of the room and spoke up, "darling we aren't angry, come on let's go get some food and try to relax. It won't be long till we can go back to our room for the day." and with that the small boy was scooped up into Todoroki's arms being silently carried out of the room and down the hallways.

~Time Skip~ 3:48

Todoroki placed Izu down on the leather sofa as he and Kacchan walked back across the hall to the kitchen for a snack before they could  sit down and relax for the day, so he was left with Kirishima who was sat on the other end of the sofa looking as Izuku who was curled into himself for warmth, Deku was now realising that only wearing a cardigan was the wrong choice since the weather seemed colder now. Kiri soon crawled over and scooped Midoriya onto his lap, causing him to cuddle closer into his chest, making Kiri chuckle lightly.

No ones POV - Todo and Katsu

Bakugo had started making pancakes and was leaning over the stove, Todoroki strutted over to his hot headed boyfriend and caressed his waist gently, letting his hands rest on the concentrated boys hips, although this actions didn't go unnoticed.

The ash blonde turned towards his two toned boyfriend and smirked while turning down the hob then walking over to Sho and pulling him closer, "such a tease.." he groaned. Sho slammed their lips together and forced his tongue through his boyfriends rough but fiery lips to explore his mouth as Katsuki attempted to fight for dominance- key word being attempted, Kat ended up losing and admitted defeat quite reluctantly, settling his arms around Todo's neck as they heavily made out.

They were both horny as hell but they definitely weren't going to do it in the kitchen.... with Izuku near by at least. At last they separated, leaving both boys gasping for air and having red faces, "Let me finish the fucking pancakes first before you drill a hole in me" Katsuki groaned as he looked into those mismatched eyes, falling deeper in love with his handsome devilish lover.

Todoroki smirked and nodded, a light shade of pink on his lips as he still pants out of breath, he walked back over to the island and sat in the middle so he could watch the heated blonde get back to work on the food. Although unfortunately for Kat ( or maybe not so much ) when he was just about finished with the food and was plating them up he was attacked again by a rough kiss and a soft hand on his waist.

No ones POV- Izu and Kiri

"So, can you tell me about back home?" Kiri suggested hopefully as the small male beneath his drew in silent breaths, but at the mention of it Izuku's breath hitched and he started to play with the hem of his shirt "My- um.. My mother wasn't a- a good person after my f-f-father l-left....then,... then she sold me to y-you..." Midoriya looked up at Kiri slightly, suddenly reminded of his mother's abuse and what he will always be, disgusting.

Oddly enough he still felt a sense of safeness in the red heads arms and decided against moving away from him, instead snuggling further into his chest. Eijiro whispered a quiet "I'm sorry" before they went back to a deafening silence again, just enjoying each other's company.

However they soon began to wonder where the food was and ended up wandering into the kitchen, only to find Shoto and Katsuki lustfully making out against the cooker. Blushing from the hot messes Izuku didn't have time to recover, especially when both of the boys turning towards Kiri and him had gone unnoticed, causing him to be taken by surprise when Sho appeared behind his grabbing his butt playfully, earning an adorable squeak and jolt from the greenette.

Grinning, Sho turned back, laying the plates out and plating the food. Not long after the two boys walked back over with a tray of fruit and pancake 🥞. "Kitten, Shitty hair, here are the snacks" kacchan grumbled happily while placing the plates in front of them, watching his gorgeous boyfriends eat his food gratefully.

As Sho, Kat and Kiri all chat and kiss, Deku saw how happy they were together and felt as though they wouldn't ever need him and that he wasn't involved in the relationship, which for the 100th time today made him question about that time in their bedroom. He mumbled about How he obviously wasn't wanted until Kacchans voice boomed through the room "GOD DAMMIT DEKU! OF COURSE WE WANT YOU HERE! WE FUCKING LOVE YOU, YOU STUPID DEKU." Kacchan had a blush spread across his face now, staring at the overwhelmed greenette in front of them, barely seconds later Izu had fresh, hot tears streaming down his face as he looked at the trio with wide hopeful eyes.

"R-really?" The quivering boy asked, Shoto stepped forward and affectionately cupped Midoriya's face with his hands.

"Of course we do darling."

Izuku sat there wrapped in all three boys embrace, huddled up close as he wept softly. He couldn't believe that someone actually loved him after so many years.

It was obvious he had definitely  fallen for the trio but he didn't except the feelings to be reciprocated, and he didn't know if he was being gullible but he felt that they were being genuine and with that in mind he thought he would risk it and hope the handsome men would treat him correctly.
====================================
As always sorry for being late
Edited!!!

1216words