[Pt.3] Trusting

Sunday -still-
Sero POV

'Wow, the bosses were acting really weird, like a lot....' After we get off at the 4th floor (an entire floor for the bosses) I start leading Midoriya down the empty halls towards the direction of the bedroom, 'I have no idea why but orders are orders.' We're getting closer to the room and I notice Midoriya fidgeting, I'm guessing he's still nervous seeing as he doesn't know what's happening so I clear my throat to catch his attention, which it did.

The fidgety greenette was now staring up at me as we come to a stop in front of the double doors leading to the bosses bedroom, "We're here and try not to be so stiff, the bosses won't hurt you their good people" I said confidently, hoping to give reinsurance to the cautious boy beside me. Midoriya nodded in response, a curt smile on his lips.

Pushing the door open for Midoriya I wait for him to walk inside before closing and locking the door from the outside, before leaving for the shared kitchen.

Izuku's POV
As Sero closes the door behind me I hear a Click signifying the door being locked, I stiffen up 'Great' I thought 'Guess I won't be escaping through the door then' I start to walk around checking out the windows, '4th floor, never mind.' I crumble to the floor as I think about what's actually happening right now. I had been sold by my mother and was now being held captive by the strongest Mafia in the entire country aka my buyers, "Why do they even want me" i sniffle as I start to feel tears collect in my eyes, 'I mean sure at least I'm not at home with my mum anymore but now I don't have a home to go back too, I just want to feel safe... is that to much to ask? Am I getting karma for hating my life with my mum?' I sat there crying for a while until I started feeling sleepy. I looked over at the bed wide enough for five people....

Nope! Not doing that EVER. So instead I walked over to an empty corner to try and close my eyes but instead I ended up sitting there unable to relax or let my guard down, 'stupid anxiety..' I mumbled. That's a secret that nobody has seemed to notice yet, not even my mother, I have occasional anxiety attacks that are probably caused by all the stress in my life. Not like I'd actually know since I haven't told anyone about them, as I sat there lost in thought I started to hear multiple footsteps approaching the room and in panic I decided to hide under the spacious bed.
When the doors swung open I saw three pairs for feet, which I think belong to the bosses and now I feel like panicking.

Katsuki's POV (after Izuku left)

When I'm sure that the cowering greenette has left I turn to look at my Handsome boyfriends standing next to me only to find that they had already erupted into a full blown conversation about the cute boy.
"HEY FUCKERS! LETS TALK." Both IcyThot and ShittyHair look over at me before they start talking again, joining me in this time " So uhhhhh, He was cute..." ShittyHair said "Way to be blunt ShittyHair, but yeah...he was" I looked over at Icyhot how hadn't said anything yet and he looked back at me before saying "I agree, so are we all saying the same thing? Are we bringing him into the relationship?" "Fuck it. Whatever, sure" I spoke now looking at ShittyHair "are we actually doing this??" He said, me and Peppermint nodded before we said " Only if you want too" "Yeah I agree, I think I really like him."
Everyone nodded before we headed for the our bedroom 'Damn this is going to be fun' I thought to myself. We reached the elevator and hit the 4th floor button, I noticed Shoto was fidgeting so I leaned in and passionately kissed him while my arm laced his waist, I flicked my tongue over his lips asking or entrance but he denied so I rubbed his nipple with my the palm of my hands making him moan into our kiss, smirking I took the chance to slip my tongue in and explore his mouth making him moan more, we fought for dominance which he won, now pushing me against the elevator wall and slipping his hand down to my butt before he squeezed in attempt to make me moan, which he succeeded in. " Be careful what you ask for next time."His deep voice echoed through my ear as I shivered in delight, He walked over to Kiri as the doors opened and gave him a hot sloppy kiss which he returned.

We walked down the hallways of our floor and reached the bedroom. As we did we heard fumbling inside before it went quiet again, Icyhot unlocked the door quickly and we all took a step inside excepting to see a small green ball of fluff somewhere in the room except there wasn't "tch" I said as we began searching the room, it was 10pm and we were all tired from work damnit. ShittyHair checked the walk in closet while Peppermint boy checked behind the sofas, I walked under the bed and started checking under the covers until I heard something shift underneath the bed, so I quickly dropped down under the bed to see a ball of green curls in front of me.

Izuku's POV

"Tch" I sat under the bed as the trio searched the room for something, which I assumed was me. At this point I was panicking, all I could think about was what would happen when they found me, which didn't help at all since a pair of feet was leaning over the bed while they searched the bed sheets, I shifted uncomfortable as I started to shake, I was scared of what was going to happen.

What I hadn't noticed was that all of the feet where now around the bed side by side in the corner closest to me, when I did notice it was already too late because I was being dragged from under the bed by the grumpy looking ash blonde, I started whimpering and was about ready to cry as he hold me close to him, I quickly shove him off of me with force as I dashed for the door before realising it was locked and instead ran to the closet, slamming the door behind me and crawling into the farthest corner between the clothes.

I was exhausted by now but I tried to stay awake but it didn't really help that the room was filled with the trios mixed scent, my body had relaxed by now and it didn't take long for my half-lidded eyes to close fully as I fell into an unwanted sleep.

Kirishima POV

The cowering cute greenette shoved Kat away from him and ran straight for the door only to find it locked, quickly looking back at us before heading for the closet and slamming the door shut, I looked over at my boyfriends as they stood there frozen. We could still hear whimpering from inside the closet but apparently decided it was best to leave the shaky boy to calm down as we got ready for bed, I changed into black sweatpants and a red riot shirt and Kat and Sho changed into sweatpants and stayed shirtless, revealing their sculpted abs which made me blush a shade of pink every time I see them.

Soon enough we could hear soft snores from inside the closet which made us smile, I headed toward the door and opened it, walking in to find a cute sleeping boy wrapped in a bundle of our clothes as he slept. I lifted him up and carried him bridal style in my arms, being careful not to wake him, I walked over to the bed and placed him down gently as me, Sho and Kat climbed in beside him (from left to right - Sho, Kat, Izuku, Kiri)

We cuddled up to him comfortably "Love you babes" I said, my words echoing through the room as sleepy replies were heard "luv you Idiots" "Love you babes" soon snoring was all that could be heard in the room as we cuddled our soon to be boyfriend.

====================================
End of chapter 3! Hope you enjoyed
{Rae}

1415 words