[Pt.6] Make out session

Tuesday -11:56am
Todoroki's POV
I sat up and checked to make sure I hadn't woken my boyfriends up, luckily they were all still asleep. I'd woke up because I had a dream about when I got my scar, and I woke up feeling panicked, this only happens occasionally now but it still scares me all the same, how I remember perfectly the events that happened.

I decided that instead of sitting there sad I would focus my attention on a shower, since I was still sweating from the nightmare.

After I had collected my clothes from our shared drawers i headed towards the shower, tiptoeing as to not wake my handsome sleeping beauties, I almost giggled at the thought of Katsuki being anything but loud but held it in and crept into the shower.

While I was changing into my clothes I heard fumbling about in the bedroom and knew someone was awake, but as I walked back into the room and saw it was Mido I smirked. The cute boy was oblivious to my presence and was looking through our drawers, presumably for a change of clothes for the day, he pulled out one of Kiri's shirts and Kat's sweatpants along with one of my Cardigan, holding them close and smelling them all, "Cute" I chuckled which seemed to catch his attention.

Midoriya's POV
When I woke up I could hear the sound of the shower running, I was currently curled up in between a sleeping Kacchan and a sleeping Kiri, both had their arms wrapped around my torso and I was pressed tightly against Kacchan's waist, I started to blush but quickly and carefully got out of bed.

I started feeling cold and knew I should get changed into something other than Kiri's shirt and some underwear, I started looking through the large drawer filled with folded casual clothes, when i spotted the clothes I wanted to steal for the day, with everyone's permission, I held them close and lifted them towards my nose and inhaled their mixed scent of caramel, burnt wood, mints and the forest. The smell made me happy and I quickly found a smile creeping onto my face, but I turned around speedily when I head someone chuckle and mumble a "Cute", when I located the sound I saw Sho staring at me smirking, dressed in a fancy but casual button shirt and jeans. I dropped the clothes on the dresser "I- I'm s-sorry I didn't u-um sorry" I looked at the floor wondering if this would be a cause for my first punishment, (other than having to stay in the room all day today).

I heard Sho start to walk towards me and kept my eyes still on the floor, he was standing right next to me now, towering over my short frame and whispering in my ear "It's ok Baby, I'm glad you like our scent." He teased and I flushed red.

now he was stepping closer to me if that was even possible and I took steps back in turn, but shortly I felt myself back against the wall and staring up at his beautiful grey and blue eyes barely centimetres away from mine,he leaned down and spoke softly "You're so beautiful." I felt like I was melting when he said that, I had never been told that before. Ever. I had been so long since someone treated me so lovingly, I felt uncertain that his words were true but at the same time, I was so happy.

He closed the short distance between our lips and kissed me, letting his arm twist around my waist as I melted into the passionate kiss, he picked me up as my lips pressed and moved against his soft and loving ones. He gently picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as my eyes closed, he pulled away for a second so we could catch our breath and I opened my eyes slowly to see his handsome face looking at my features hazily, his beautiful eyes glazed with care and love. We connected our lips again and he pressed up against me, not a bit of space left between us. I wrapped my hands in his fluffy two-toned hair and deepened the kiss, moaning slightly as one of his hands trailed to my plump butt and squeezed, rolling it in his palm.

"Fuck that's so hot." We heard from behind us, we turned towards the bed in a daze to see Kacchan and Kiri watching intently at our show, I went limp in Sho's arms exhausted at the lack of air from earlier and heard three sets of chuckles, I was still looking at Kiri and Kat when I saw Kiri get of the bed and walk towards us and then I was being taken into Kiri's hands. I quickly held onto him and cuddled close, I had regained my breath and was now staring up into Kiri red orbs as he gently kissed my forehead and walked us over to the bed and laid me down "You're so cute it's unbelievable" he said in a raspy voice, I'm guessing because he just woke up and I blushed again from the feeling of love I was receiving.

A hand was placed next to my head and Kacchan was now leaning over me "So cute kitten, especially with that blush on your face" he smirked, He gently leaned down and looked into my eyes as if asking for permission, and I nodded gently before being captured by his soft pressing lips, I kissed back and he shifted so that he was on top of me fully and placed a loving calloused hand and my hip, pulling me closer. I quickly broke the kiss to look over at Kiri and Sho who were still in the middle of the room but we're now making out with each other, it made me happy that they weren't missing out on anything.

I gasped as I felt a sneaky hand squeeze my butt and rolling it in his palm like Sho did, I turned my attention to Kacchan who had a smirk on his face and used my surprise as a chance to slip his tongue  gently into my mouth, exploring my mouth carefully with his hot tongue that was making me melt into him on the spot.

He returned his hand back to its place on my hip but instead he grind into me, making me whine from the pleasurable feeling it gave me. I felt lightheaded and sleepy from the kiss and pulled away, I looked up at Kacchan who was looking down at me, examining my face for what i was thinking "S-Sleepy.." I said softly and turned away from the beautiful man above me, I was pulled onto his chest gracefully and as I looked up at him in wonder, "ok baby boy, go to sleep, I only then noticed that Kiri and sho had accompanied us on the bed and were looking at me as if I were adrorable, "Thank you Kacchan, night Sho and Kiri..." I said drowsily and then I fell asleep again.

Katsuki's POV

I smiled down on the green ball of fluff as he fell asleep on me, "No fair! You got a nickname from kitten first!" Kiri said pouting, I laughed gently trying not to wake him up, I could tell Sho felt the same even though he kept his cute monotone face.
"Ask him when he wakes up later,Punk. Its 2:36pm now and we need to get him some damn clothes of his own so we might as well do it today." I said pridefully, I might not show it but the fact that he gave me a nickname gets me even more possessive, 'hell I don't even like when Kiri and Sho do dangerous things because I'm so possessive but now I don't think I'll be able to let them out the house without me, damn kitten is such a cute thing, and that ass....NO ! Can't get hard now or he'll feel it, shit...' I huff and think of something disgusting and luckily it worked. This will be a long week...

====================================
Thanks for reading

1375 words