[Pt.9] The Relationship (1)

Thursday
Kaminari's POV

'The bosses assigned me to go and buy some clothes for the new little dude, so now I'm at the shopping centre buying some clothes I thought he'd look good in, like shorts, big shirts, big jumpers, tight jeans and some really cute cozy pyjamas!! (Day not helping the bosses out)' but it's not like I'm doing this for free. Bakugo promised he'd lend me their black card for an hour so I'm planning to take Shin for a date tonight 'haha, I'm not nervous, you are.....'
Anyway, I decided I'd buy the little dude a surprise so I went to the women's section and looked through until I found the right thing.

Izuku POV - 3rd person

Deku was alone again since his new official boyfriends were all busy with work, so presently he was laying sprawled out on their shared bed with a colouring book and crayons, colouring in a picture to give to his loving and hotheaded boyfriends, he knew it sounded childish but he really wanted to give his devilish handsome lovers a gift, and honestly he wanted their praise. Now that he was officially in a relationship with them he felt constantly in need of attention, However after a while of colouring in he became bored and decided to search for a quiet place around the mansion to read, so first he picked a book from the vast library and ventured his way through the large and mostly empty hallways.

Upon finding several rooms which were occupied by other people and three luxury bathrooms around the mansion he nearly gave up on his quest to find a peaceful place until he walked through what seemed like the 1000th door to find a greenhouse connecting to a forest behind the base which was full of trees, flowers and animals. Staring in wonder he walked hesitantly towards the spiralling trees and searched until he found one low hanging which looked comfy enough to sit on, 'perfect' he thought and sat down and began reading carelessly.
———————
What seemed like hours later Izuku began to hear commotion outside of the green house, he looked up from his book only now noticing he had nearly finished it, and looked around at the room encompassing him, the light from outside was gone and had now been replaced by street lamp like light, which caused him to panic, he hadn't intended to stay out this long!

As the commotion outside continued he scrambled to collect his things and rushed towards the exit in a wave of panic, when he reached the door he pushed it open and stumbled out. He dashed down the first hallway until he collided with a large figure who instantly began shouting like a banshee, and when Izuku looked up he saw three figures standing over him, all now shouting and sighing.

Izu curled up defensively as the figures, his boyfriends, stepped towards him almost in sync. He placed his hands in front of his face as a form of protection against the men, although he knew it was deadly unlikely that they would ever strike him, he'd been wrong before and he wouldn't take that chance yet. Luckily for him the assault didn't come, instead he heard a deep sigh and felt strong arms wrap around his petite body lifting him up, he remained silent as he waited for something to be said, "Where did you go! We thought you tried to run away again. We thought you left us...." they all said somewhat in unison.

To say that the greenette was shocked would be an understatement, he definitely wouldn't leave them! Especially when this was the only place he called home, he felt like he had a family here. " N-no.. I was j-just reading in t-th-the greenhouse... and I-I don't want to leave here...BecauseIloveyouguys" He whispered the end so that they wouldn't hear him, but they did, they stood there as Sho carried the concerned and blushing boy into their room. It was pitch black outside now making the room a dark shade of grey, the only light coming from the moon through their window.

" We love you too.. please don't leave us again ok?" Kiri spoke gently into his ear as they set him on the bed. " I won't" Deku said with certainty and confidence, he then courageously leant up and kissed each on the cheek before climbing off the bed quickly and scrambling towards the cupboard where the picture he coloured was placed, he picked it up and walked back to where the boys stood curiously and he handed it to them shyly, while quietly saying "I coloured this for you..."
he stood there waiting for a response until he heard them them all whisper "so adorable" Sho " It's beautiful baby"Kat, and "well done darling, it's wonderful" and then they lent down and littered kisses on his forehead and cheeks.

Afterwards the small green haired boy was blushing and looking at his feet childishly. The picture was placed securely on the the bedside drawer and then suddenly Katsuki was locking the bedroom door as Kiri and Sho gently leaned the nervous greenette back onto the bed and stood over him, gently kissing his lips and down his neck, Kat came over and sat on the bed behind Izuku, pulling the pampered boy onto his lap and sucking on his nape. Izu moaned shyly, he didn't understand why but he loved the feeling of being surrounded by their scent and In their embrace, he felt loved.

His neck was covered in hickeys when the three pulled away, and now Sho was planting kisses all over his cute face and his button nose, seemingly tracing the dots of his freckles and then Kat lustfully groaned in his ear as izuku began squirming In his lap, accidentally rubbing the ash blondes growing boner. Hearing the blondes groans had his breath hitching and made him shift again experimentally, eliciting another breathy moan from the man now holding his breath in attempt to stop the sounds from escaping.

With newfound confidence the greenette rubbed his clothed ass against his boyfriends growing boner while both Kiri and Shoto sat and watched the enticing and sensual show, their own hard-ons bulging from their tight pants. Izu felt Kat grab his hips and hold him in place as he growled in his ear "Keep moving if you want me to fuck you senseless." His hot breath lingering on the smallest's ears, making him shiver in delight, knowing what he wanted, Midoriya made his decision and nodded slowly as he let himself be pushed down and spread out across the bed sheets while Kiri and Sho began stripping him.

In barely a minute everyone was naked down to their boxers, Kiri now sat behind Midoriya's head and leaned down to kiss him gently, easily slipping his tongue into his Mouth and taking dominance.

Beside them Sho and Kat were kissing lustily, similar to in the kitchen, and Katsuki's hand had began gripping Shoto's large cock inside his boxers, rubbing teasingly at the tip as it started leaking pre-cum through the cloth, making long lengthy moans erupt from the mismatched boy who somehow continued his attack on the hot heads nape. By now Izuku was laying breathless and aching for the touch of his lovers, Kiri's hands making red marks across Izuku's ass, gripping it playfully as he attached his lips to the boys pink perky nipples. Sounds unlike any he knew were escaping his lips as he felt immense pleasure erupt from anywhere his tender and devilish boyfriend touched.

====================================
Edited!!!!
Sorry it's been so long, there will be a carry on

1277words