{Pt. 11} Love Shared

Friday Morning
Omniscient POV

When Sho, Kat and Kiri managed to wake up they awoke to the sight of their newest boyfriend laid across Shoto's chest, covered in evidence from the magnificent night before, such as forgotten hickeys and confusing bite marks, but what caught their attention the most was the pleasant smile plastered on the sleeping boys face, a trickle of drool gone unnoticed on his picturesque face as they sat there captivated by the small beauty deep in sleep.

By now 20 minutes had passed and no boy had dared to make a move, especially Sho as he was currently being used as the greenette's makeshift pillow, it wasn't long after that the petite figure started to wake up, and once he was awake he noticed how his lovers were watching his every breath, and opted to snuggle further into his buff mismatched boyfriends chest, a child like attempt to escape the sudden attention so early in the morning.

Kat was the first to make a move, getting up to use the bathroom and get changed for the day. This sparked Kirishima to do the same as he collected himself from the mass of sheets and strutted bare butt to the walk in cupboard ( Deku's one and only hiding spot ) when it was only Izu and Todo in the room the greenette lifted his head shyly to look up at Sho, still looking unfazed by the events of yesterday although he was internally panicking and couldn't find the courage to speak yet, luckily Sho spoke first.
"Morning kitten, how are you feeling?" Compared to yesterday, the new nickname didn't go unnoticed and even caused Mido's face to flush a light shade of pink, forever contrasting with the cluster of freckles placed atop his skin "Fine! I'm- I'm fine ha ha" realistically Izukus hips were aching just from lying there on Sho, but he kept quiet as he stilled, and stared longingly into his gorgeous boyfriends two toned eyes, attempting and failing to memorise his features in detail. " I love you guys.." Izuku's voice was soft, and almost inaudible but Sho heard and whispered "We love you too, now let's get dressed" Izu complied and slowly sat up, a slight aching in his back, he then stood himself on the floor beside the bed only to fall back down again as a sharp pain shot throughout his lower back, making him whimper in agony.

Kiri and Kat immediately re-emerge from their room and rush towards Deku who was back on the bed, "Baby Boy, what's wrong?" Sho asked "H-hurts ooowww" izuku whined as they pampered him "Sorry darling, I think I went to hard.." Kat sat next to deku while he rubbed his back and gave him a look of pride with a mix of concern. "Let me massage your back for you" Izuku mumbled in response and allowed for Kiri to massage his sore back.

Later all four boys were sitting in their office doing paperwork, well most of them anyway, Izuku was currently reading a book beside them while he watched them work, admiring them every now and again.

Until he slowly stood up, his back aching less now, and headed towards his lovers desk "umm can I go explore some more?" Midoriya questioned the trio, they looked up from their work and focused their attention to their petite boyfriend, " Sure, but make sure to come back in half an hour, ok?" Kat demanded with a gently stern tone, to which he got an eager nod, Izuku walked around the table and gave each boyfriend passionate kisses, before trotting through the door and into the hallway, he headed down the corridor and searched for any sight of someone, he carried on until he go to the common room and saw Mina, Sero and Kami hanging out around the kitchen.

"Hi!" They all turned around to face him and smiles took over their faces "Hi Midoriya! How's it going?" Mina asked, walking over to the greenette "Fine! I'm ok thanks. How are you guys? What are you doing?"
"We're good, we were just hanging out, wanna join Mido" Kaminari asked the ecstatic boy, to which his face lit up, and he nodded is head frantically, eager to spend time with the group. They welcome him in the island table and they sat around talking for a while "So how are the bosses, Izu?"  Mina smirked as she asked this question, interested in what the seemingly innocent boy would reply with "T-That wasn't the actual q-question was it."he stumbled over his words and a blush appeared on his face, Mina burst out laughing and Sero and Kami soon followed " hahaha Sorry! Sorry! You don't have to answer that if you don't want to! I was only kidding" the laughter continued until they heard the small boy mumble again, "great actually.." they halted their fit of laughter and turned back towards Izuku.

"Damn dude, we didn't expect you to answer" Sero piped in, Izu flushed once again and opted to start cooking something, maybe omelettes for his hard working lovers.

The conversation between the group continued and change topic after a while so it wasn't long before the smell of plated omelette filled The kitchen, the group sat there drooling as they acknowledged that Deku had made godly food in the time they had been conversing. "Woah, that smells ssooo delicious" Denki beamed as he drooled over the plate of fluffy omelettes, causing Izuku to take pity on the starving bunch, he got to work once again, his years of working for his mother came handy for certain things he though, sending a shiver to run down his spine on instinct. But he kept his head up and thought about the wonderful people he had met in such a short period of time, making him thankful that he had the opportunity to meet them, even if it was under horrible circumstances.

The crazy group expressed their gratitude for the delectable food by showering the caring boy in compliments and hugs, but first they gobbled down the fluffy delicacies, eating every last bit.

Around five minutes later the tired lovers trudged into the kitchens and spotted their cutie talking to the rowdy bunch and gladly embraced him tightly, scaring the freckles boy who hadn't noticed their presence yet, "Oh, hi, I made omelettes for you guys" his voice above a whisper and filled with newfound Joy, he turned in the trios arms to face them and planted loving kisses on their worn faces, apparently today had been more tiring than normal. Upon spotting the godly smelling food they question the bundle of joy "Did you make this?" Midoriya hummed and smiled proud proudly.

Each boy practically ran to devour  the food made by their newest lover, and gobbled it down in less then a minute, only to sit back in their chairs with satisfied faces as they released long happy sighs, causing Izuku to fall into a fit of hysteric contagious laughter, making Kami, Sero and Mina to all follow with a fit of giggles while the trio sat confused about their sudden outburst, but followed suit not long after.

====================================
Thanks again, could this be classed as a double update? 
Unedited
1204words