[Pt.10] The Relationship (2)

Thursday - continue
Deku's POV

Kiri continued downwards towards my V-line and sent repetitive kisses all along my hips, until he finally reached the waistband of my boxers, as if for reassurance he glanced in my direction and held my gaze waiting for any sign of discomfort; although happy to find none. He pulled down my boxers only to kiss across my thighs teasingly, making me squirm in anticipation "S-Stop teasing meee" a chuckle "Of course darling" He kissed the tip of my cock before licking a stripe down it, each touch sending electricity over my skin, as he took my cock in his mouth I almost climaxed, I could feel the warmth from the inside of his mouth as he moved back and forth on my throbbing member.

I peeked towards him with pleasure swirling in my eyes to find him staring straight at me, his eyes never leaving my face as he bobbed his head stronger, only making me more excited.

I held eye contact as my neck rolled back, a bubbling feeling rising in my stomach making my face scrunch up and I watched as Kirishima swallowed my cum, wiping off the remains on his lips before kissing me heavily and speaking mischievously "Your turn baby boy~" I shivered shyly before positioning myself between my red headed boyfriends legs, gulping as I store at his huge cock that was bulging from the boxers which looked as tight as I felt. Perfect.

I copied Kiri's instructions as he guided my towards his cock, informing me that he was more dominating than I thought him to be, I cloned what Kiri had done and kissed down his V- line until I reached his waist band. Slowly pulling them down to reveal his full 9 inches, I began kissing the tip as I looked up at Kiri, whose usually gentle look was now one of pleasure and pride. Seeing the pride gave me more confidence as I encouraged myself to go further, carefully licking up and around his length, he let out a groan and tangled his fingers through my hair "Good boy, now suck" I did as ordered and slowly took his length inside of my mouth to continue my assault on his beautiful body.

Mid blowjob I finally turned to look over at Sho and Kat to see they weren't where we left them, instead they were behind me, both looking dishevelled but just as eager as before.

I was slightly confused as to why they were just sat watching but then I felt two pair of hands touching my waist and ass, I stopped my movement on kiris member and aimed my attention to Sho and Kat, Kat rubbing his cock along my entrance and Sho now stroking my cock "you look so fucking sexy" my handsome boyfriends said. So much attention had my back arching and my toes curling, that was until Kiri grumbled an impatient " Baby Boy. You better finish what you started before I have to make you" his tone was teasing but stern, reassuring me this was only sensual talk and not threatening.

I couldn't speak as his member was still in my mouth, but I obeyed and swirled my tongue around his tip as I regained my speed on his cock, I heard more grunts and mumbles from Kiri and decided to take him deeper that before, pushing down until I reached the base of his cock made me almost gag as my mouth was filled to the brim and making me moan. " Fuuucckk Baby"A lotion was poured on my entrance and I felt as two fingers slipped inside of me, causing me to gasp for breath at the foreign feeling. I clenched around the two fingers as they began to pump in and out of me,l and the feeling of Sho stroking my member, I was still deep-throating my red headed boyfriend and at this point I was panicking from the lack of air.

" Deep breaths beautiful, breathe through your nose" I obeyed the voice hastily and felt my body relax a little as air filled my lungs, I looked back up at Kiri and bobbed my head again, adjusting to Kats fingers pumping into me, after a few minutes his fingers clenched around my head and he came in my mouth and I came in Sho's hand before Kiri ordered me to swallow it before kissing me passionately. "That was wonderful darling, thank you" I smiled happily at the praise and focused on how I had been flipped around by Kat, I was now lying on my back and he was stretching me with three fingers.

Soon he took his fingers out and placed his hard cock at my hole, pushing in slowly so I could adjust more, it felt so tight. Meanwhile Sho and Kiri kisses while playing with my nipples and rubbing themselves, a whiny moan escaped my lips as my hole was filled with Kats 8 inch member, I heard Kat groan as well and looked up at his face to see a look of pleasure, making pride bubble in my chest, 'I'm pleasing them' I though and smiled " you always do cutie, you're the best thing that's ever happened to us darling" 'crap I said that out loud' "Still are princess" as Kat said this he thrust into me unexpectedly, "Hngh" I yelled and moaned lustfully, my back arching again from the intense pleasure.

My ash blonde boyfriend thrust into me harder as he kept his fast pace, not allowing me to catch my breath, soon I felt him hit a certain spot that had me screaming, when he hit that spot I instantly felt lightening shoot throughout my body and even more pleasure came over me. Kat thrust forcefully against that spot until he reached deeper inside of me that before, "Haah! T-too d-d-deeppp!" My toes began to curl again and I could feel I might climax for the second time.

However when I faced to look at my other boyfriends they were leaning over me in a french kiss, so I had the sexiest view I had ever imagined, as I felt the bubbling rise in my stomach I squeaked "C-cumming!!" and as I came Kat groaned from the tightness and I felt warm liquid fill my stomach.

Not long after both Sho and Kiri came on my faced they jerked each other off, When everyone was finished they made me swallow the cum on my face, and then we all laid on the bed exhausted and extremely tired, as I was about to doze off I heard my lovers say "We love you" before being lifted up and carried to where I presume was the bathroom.

====================================
Hi sorry for lateness again
1131words