Chapter 2

Your POV

The bus stopped at the court where the team will be playing at. You started taking the bottles, towels and other things from the back.

The boys offered you a hand but you declined each and every one, rushing them to get changed and start their warm up.

Because you were doing those things solo, it took some time for you to catch up with them. You finally found your grandfather with coach Naoi and started walking over. You saw that he was talking with a man and a teen.
(a/n: you mistook Takeda as a teen :0 how dare you.)

"Sofu!" you called to him as you got closer.

You expect him to call back but instead, the man he was talking to beats him to it.

"Lost girl?" you look up and see that it was the man from yesterday at the store, wearing a slightly shocked face. He was wearing a red and yellow track suite, with a white shirt inside. You thought it was a one time encounter just like handsome waiters and delivery boys, but boy were you in luck.

"Hot store guy?!" you say without thinking due to shock.

"EeHhhh?!" He was startled at what you called him. You were even more startled after realizing that you allowed those words to come out of your mouth. Instant regret.

"Ah? No- I didn't mean-" you started waving your hands in front of you. You felt embarrassed, oh and uh-

you were in front of you grandfather too.

But alas! Before you could even redeem what you've said, a saviour was calling to you.

"Miss kitt!!" It was Yamamoto Taketora, your spiker with a mohawk. He was waving his right hand high in the air, calling for you to come over.

"I have to go ahead." You excuse yourself giving a bow before running to Tora. As you were walking off, you had to curse to yourself.

"Tora, remind me to treat you." you say looking down when you finally reach him.

"Wooo, it must be my lucky day!" He says excitedly. "Miss kitt, do you know that girl's name?" He says with a different tone from before while pointing to a jet black haired girl with pink glasses. You guessed she was the manager of the other team since she was wearing their uniform.

The boy beside you was very loud, intimidating, and has a strong mentality. But he was timid around girls. He was alright around you though.

"No, sorry. I haven't talked to her yet. You find her pretty?". The boy nods his head at your question.

🐱🐱🐱

Ukai's POV

I saw the girl run off to one of their members. I could feel my face heat up from what she said so I cooly cover the bottom half of my face with my hand, slightly leaning on the wall. I face the old coach.

"Where were we?" I say and coach Nekomata continues from where he left off.

I was startled to see my costumer from yesterday. The pretty girl who was wearing a black coat and was rubbing her bare hands together.

I was gonna close up but instead, a nice chat kept the store's lights on.

The first time I opened my eyes to look at her, I was mute. I was expecting some old guy looking for beer but instead got a soft looking girl. Wait-

Did she say sofu?

🐱🐱🐱

Your POV