7- convincing Iiam

the gif above is Anthony) 

~

The next morning, as usual, i had to get up for school. Watching the boys smiling and chatting, wanted me to stay at home but i know, Mom wouldn't allow it.

I slung my school bag over my shoulder and walked down the stairs, greeting everyone.

"Good morning, Dad." I smiled, setting my bag in the couch and taking a seat on the dining table.

"How are you feeling today?" Dad asked, referring to my nightmares.

"I'm okay Dad." I muttered, gaze lowered at my plate.

After breakfast, Dad dropped me school because Mom had to leave early because of some emergency.

"Hey." Anthony greeted, kissing my cheek,"I missed you."

"You just saw me yesterday." I muttered under my breath.

"Anthony!" I heard one of his friends calling him. Anthony walked up to him with a smile while i rushed to my locker. I pulled out my phone and that's when i saw Ariana's message that she won't be coming to school today as she was sick. I sent a "Okay" in response.

"Whats up, Miss Liam Payne's sister?" I turned around to find the most popular girl of the school, Riley.

I didn't reply and continued what i was doing. "Don't you dare give me the silent treatment." She gritted but i just rolled my eyes and kept quiet.

"You hoe." She spat and that's when i couldn't take it anymore. Riley is one of those who are always jealous because I'm Liam Payne's sister.

"Please, let me go." I spoke calmly, motioning her to move out of my way.

She grabbed my arms harshly as i cried in pain, shutting my eyes.

"Leave her, Riley." I heard Anthony and for once, i felt good to know that he was with me.

When Riley didn't budge, Anthony walked up to her and snatched his hands away from my arms. He then grabbed my hand and dragged me away from the nuisance.

"Um.. Thank you.." I muttered, hardly believing that Anthony saved me when he was the one destroying my life.

"Not a big deal." He replied as we entered our first class.

"Oh by the way, tomorrow is my birthday." He started as i took a seat beside him.
"Yeah, i remember." I nodded.

"So, I'm throwing a party tomorrow with just like 10 of my friends." He explained," My parents won't be home cause they want me to enjoy my 18th birthday with my friends."

"Great." I smiled.

"I want you to come along-"

He didn't even get to complete his sentence as the teacher entered the class.
"Later." He mouthed and i nodded.

The whole history class was boring that almost everyone was feeling sleepy. We were forcing our eyes to stay open. Anthony tossed me a slip of paper and whispered me to open it.

I want you to come along with your brother and his friends.

I read paper again and furrowed my eyebrows. I turned to look at Anthony who was smirking proudly. I shook my head, motioning to the paper as his smirk fell and he looked furious.

We'll talk about it later.
I scribbled on the paper and passed it to Anthony who agreed on talking later.

As soon as the bell rang, everyone scrambled out of the class and some of them even ran away.

"I can't bring Liam and his friends." I said, once we were out of the class.

"But why?" Anthony frowned.

"He can't just go everywhere, Anthony." I tried explaining.

"Cmon Evelyn, I'm just inviting like 10 people." Anthony replied,"it will do no harm."

I thought about it for a minute and spoke up,"I'll have to ask Liam."

"Then do that." He gritted," And make sure, he comes otherwise you know that you'll pay for it."
Saying this, he glared at me for a second before walking away from me.

After all of the periods were over, i walked to my locker and pulled out my bag.

"Did you ask him?" I heard Anthony asking me.

"Can't you wait Anthony." I sighed,"Let me first get home."

"Can't you see how important this is for me." He fought back.

"Why's Liam suddenly so important for you? For show off?" I asked," Ain't i enough for that?"

"Don't speak to me like that." He glared and slapped me hard. My head hit the door of the locker, making me cry in pain.

Everyone stopped whatever they were doing and stared at us. Anthony just glared at everyone and scrambled out of the hall. Soon everyone went back to what they were doing.

I touched the wound that was formed on my head and saw that a little blood was oozed out. I rushed to the bathroom, grabbed my handkerchief and dabbed the wound with water and then hid it with my curls.

Grabbing my bag from the locker, i walked out of the school but that's when Anthony stopped me again.

"Evelyn, I'm sorry for what i did." He apologised, grabbing my hand,"I just lost my temper."

I looked at him wide-eyed, not believing that he was actually apologising. How can a person change so quick?

"It's okay." I replied, wanting to escape from him," I'll ask Liam and then inform you."

"Sure." He smiled,"Wear something nice."

Nodding, i walked out of the gate and that's when i spotted Liam's car as a grin appeared on my face.

I ran to the car and opened the door to find Zayn in the back seat, Liam in the front seat and Louis in the driver seat and they were all wearing hoodies(I felt bad for them that they had to hide themselves)

"Why are you all here?" I laughed, shutting the door close as Louis started the car.

"just wanted to have a small ride." Zayn smiled and Liam nodded.

I thought of asking Liam about Anthony's party but doubted if it's the right time to do that.

"Liam?" I called, finalising that I'll ask him now.

"Yes?" He replied, turning to look at me.

"Um.. Anthony has invited you guys to his birthday tomorrow." I smiled nervously,"Would you guys like to come?"

"It's sweet of him to invite us but you know, we can't possibly go. There would be so many people." Liam explained and Zayn nodded.

"He has just invited 10 of his friends." I tried to convince him,"Just a party with few people."

"Maybe we should go Liam." I heard Louis saying," As Evelyn is saying, there are just few people then there're no problem."

"Yeah okay, we'll go." Liam nodded and i smiled widely.

I don't know what Anthony would have done if i wasn't able to convince Liam. He would have surely killed me.

A/N: so a chapter on Liam's birthday!! I'm so happy today. I love him!! I'm so proud of him.