31- The first kiss

It has been two weeks since Zayn found about Anthony and since then he's just telling me to hold on. I'll help you, just trust me. His lines rang in my head. Tossing on the bed, I stared at the window when my phone grabbed my attention towards it.

I looked at the caller ID and sighed.

"Hello."

"Why haven't you been picking up my phone?" Anthony shouted. 

"Because I don't want to." I answered simply.

"Shut up. Just give me my money otherwise it won't be good for you." He gritted.

"I already told you that I don't have any money with me." I frowned, getting up from the bed.

"How many times do I told you that's not my problem?"

"Please try to understand." I begged as the tears started forming in my eyes.

"No." He growled. The tears made their way down my cheeks whilst I hung up the phone without saying a single word. 

Sighing, I wiped away the tears and ignored all his calls. After I was done with my daily morning routine, I found my phone ringing again but this time it was Doniya. A smile made its way on my lips as I grabbed my phone and picked the call.

"Hello darling." Came the sweet voice of Doniya which made me feel happy.

"Hey Doni." I managed to reply. 

"is everything okay? You sound sick."

"Nah.. I'm fine.." I croaked out, trying hard not to burst up crying.

"Have you done your breakfast?" She asked.

"Erm.. No.. I was about to.." I trailed off.

"Oh I'm sorry, first take your breakfast." She said,"We'll talk later."

"hmm." I hummed,"see ya."

"Take care."

Cutting of the phone, I served myself some breakfast when my phone ringed. Looking at Zayn's name, a smile spread on my face as I picked up the call.

"Hey Zayn." I smiled to myself.

"Hi Evelyn." Came his soft voice,"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, why?" I frowned.

"Nothing much, Doniya just called me and told that you're feeling sick." He explained.

"Um.. No.. I'm fine." I replied, my voice cracking in between.

"Evelyn, if there's something bothering you, you can always tell me, okay?" He asked.

"Okay." I whispered.

"Now tell me." He asked softly.

"He called." I croaked out, blinking away the tears,"And threatened me."

"What the hell did he say!" Zayn asked angrily.

"He was asking for his money." I sobbed,"But I don't have a single penny."

"Shhh." Zayn cooed, trying to make me feel better,"I'm coming over. We'll find a way okay?"

"Okay." I nodded,"Bye."

"Bye." He said before hanging up the phone. Five minutes passed by since the phone call when the doorbell rang.

"He's here already?" I asked myself before walking up to the door and opened it. It wasn't Zayn.

"Why are you here?" I asked in disbelief and tried closing the door on his face but he was stronger. He pushed open the door as I stumbled backwards.