21-Birthday

In the morning, it was about 10 am when I woke up. I looked around to find Ruth, braiding her hair while Nicola wasn't in the room.

"Good morning." Ruth smiled, when she saw me.

"Morning." I smiled, getting up and walking to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and then took some clothes and had a bath.

After getting ready, I walked downstairs to find everyone already seated on the breakfast table.
I greeted everyone and sat besides Liam, serving myself some toast.

"We are throwing a party today." Liam said, turning to Dad.

"That would be great." Mom chirped in.

"Yes, after all it's her 18th birthday." Nicola smiled.

"Yes, sure." Dad nodded.

"When are you guys going back?" Nicola asked, turning to the boys.

"Tomorrow morning." Zayn replied,"We've to start our tour too."

"That's really great." Nicola grinned,"Good luck."

"When are your exams starting, Evie?" Dad asked while drinking his orange juice. Dad has always been worried about my grades and academic scores.

"From Monday, Dad." I replied.

"You've just one day to prepare!" Niall commented and I nodded.

"I have already completed my preparation." I answered honestly.

"That's alright then." Dad said, giving me a satisfying smile.

After we were done with breakfast, Dad went in his study room to complete his office work, while Mom was washing clothes.

Ruth and Nicola were helping Mom while the boys were in Liam's room, discussing over something. I opened my phone and found tons of wishes and greetings. I found one from Arianna too, along with a sorry note for she didn't inform me that she had left school early on the fashion contest day because of some emergency.

I wrote thank you and it's okay for her and then replied to everyone. My phone rang and I sighed; Anthony was calling me. I didn't pick up the phone and kept it on the side table but he didn't stop.

Sighing, I finally picked the phone,"Whats your problem, Anthony? Stop bothering me!"

"What do you mean? I just called to wish you happy birthday."

"I don't need your wishes. Just don't call and bother me."

"Why are you being a b**tch!"

"I'm not, okay? Anthony, Just please don't call me again. I have already give you the money you asked for."

I hung up the phone and sighed heavily, running my hands through my hair.

Somebody knocked on the door and I replied,"It's open."

The door opened and in came Zayn who had a worried look on his face,"Were you talking to Anthony?"

My breath caught in my throat and I stared at him in shock. Did he hear me?

"N-No." I chuckled,"This was some other Anthony."

"All okay?" He asked, sitting besides me.

I stared in his dark, brown eyes and nodded, nervously.

"Okay, come,we're having a game." He said, smiling a little. 

"How many games do you guys want to play?" I laughed.