38-"They were kissing!"

"What do you mean?" Zayn chuckled nervously.

"hey guys???" Louis yelled from the car, poking his head out from the window,"Come!"

"Me and Zayn are staying behind." Liam shouted back.

"What for?" Niall asked.

"To get some ice cream." Liam answered,"We'll meet you at our flat."

"Do you need us to stay?" Louis asked.

"Nah." Liam shook his head,"We'll take a cab."

With that, the group left leaving Zayn and Liam alone in front of the restaurant.

"Now if you would." Liam cleared his throat while Zayn gulped, the lump forming in his throat,"zayn?"

"Uh yeah." Zayn murmured, finding the right words.

"Look, I have seen the way you look at her. You have never looked at somebody else with so much adoration." Liam said as Zayn was just scared about things going wrong,"She has never been happy like that in a long time. The way you care for her, help her, comfort her, it's something different."

"Yeah." Zayn breathed out,"I..."

"Does she feels the same way?"

"I don't know honestly..." Zayn said,"She did accept the date I asked her for.."

"You guys went on a date?"

Zayn mentally cursed himself for saying that out but it was too late.
"Yeah." He nodded, reluctantly.

"Why are you so scared?" Liam laughed causing Zayn to frown in return.

"Because I'm getting this feeling that you're going to beat the shit out of me." Zayn whispered,
making Liam laugh.

"Relax Zayn." Liam smiled,"I've known you for a good amount of time. I've seen the way you treat Evie. You genuinely make her happy. She opened up to you because she trusted you. I know that you'll keep her safe. And if you feel something for her, you should go for it."

A smile broke on Zayn's lips as he stared at Liam in awe.

"Oh my god!" Zayn gaped like a girl before pulling Liam in a tight hug,"You scared the shit out of me."

"But Zayn.." Liam started, pulling away from the hug,"I want you to promise me that you will try your best to keep her happy."

"Of course! She deserves it."

-

"We're here!" Liam announced, walking inside with a cold box filled with ice cream.

Everybody grinned happily as Liam and Zayn handed them their ice cream. Louis turned on the music as Niall started doing some Irish dance steps.

"Evie." Liam said so that only she could hear.

"Yes?" She asked, laughing at Niall's steps.

"I need to talk to you for a moment."

"Um sure." She smiled before following Liam upstairs to his room.

Evelyn closed the door behind her and faced Liam.

"What is it?" She asked, leaning back on the door.

"What's going on between you and Zayn?"

Evelyn's heart started thumping loudly as she stared at Liam in shock. A huge lump formed in her throat as she could feel her palms getting sweaty.

"N-Nothing much." Evelyn stuttered,"We just w-went o-on a d-date but only once. B-back at my flat."

"And you never cared to tell me?" Liam faked a glare.

"I'm sorry." Evelyn whispered, looking down,"I'm sorry. I should have told you. But it just happened."

Liam didn't spoke for a moment while Evelyn kept fiddling with her fingers.

Walking upto Evelyn, Liam wrapped his arms around Evelyn and pulled her in a hug, taking her by surprise.

"If he makes you happy, I don't see any problem." Liam smiled,"You don't need to be sorry."

"Really?" Evelyn gasped, looking up at Liam as he nodded.

"Oh my god!" Evelyn grinned as few tears escaped her eyes,"Liam thank you so much!"

Just then Zayn entered the room as he smiled at the sight of Liam hugging Evelyn. With a last smile at Evelyn, Liam walked out of the room, leaving them alone.

"Did you know what he said!" Evelyn laughed happily,"He knows about us! And he's perfectly fine. He-"

"I know." Zayn chuckled as Evelyn hugged him tightly,"That's what he wanted to talk about."

"I still can't believe it." Evelyn laughed,"Oh my god."

"Neither can I." Zayn chuckled,"I thought, he's gonna beat me."

Evelyn laughed at his words as the two of them just stood at one place, hugging each other.

"Evelyn?" Zayn started as Evelyn pulled away to look at him, gesturing him to go on,"I know I've said it once but that's not how I wanted it to be."

"I don't understand." Evelyn frowned.

"I've seen the way you treat everybody, with so much love. But it's sick how you don't get what you deserve in return. I want to be the one to do the honor. I want to hold you, I want to take you on a date, I want to be the one who you would look upto."

"I love you." He smiled before smashing his lips onto Evelyn as she smiled at his words and kissed him back.

"I love you too." Evelyn murmured in the kiss.

"Holy shit!"

Evelyn and Zayn pulled away quickly only to be met by Niall standing at the door.

"Guys!" He yelled, staring at the people in front of him. Everybody rushed upstairs and looked at Niall.

"What happened?" Harry asked, looking at Niall then at Evelyn and Zayn who looked confused.

"They were kissing!" He breathed out as Harry gasped.

"Um..." Zayn started but was interrupted by Liam.

"What's the big deal?" Liam laughed,"It's alright."

"Liam?" Louis gasped,"You're fine by this?"

"Of course!" He laughed as everybody let out a sigh in relief.

~
A/N: that's it. This is the end. I had only thought of the story till Here. I think its alright to leave it here.

Thank you! Bye❤