33- The truth is out

".... One of our reporter who was present there, informed us that from what she saw, it looked like they were fighting over something. The mysterious boy was trying to stop and block her way but Evelyn pushed him and walked away..." I stared at the screen and listened to the news with horror," Now this is a very intense topic." The reporter announced, displaying the pictures of me and Anthony from the restaurant earlier today. I could feel everyone's gaze on my skin but I dared not to look at anyone of them. Someone switched off the television making the atmosphere even more worse than it already was. 

"Evie!" Liam snapped as I flinched slightly before looking up at him,"Care to explain? What the heck were you doing with him?"

"We j-just b-bumped int-into each o-other." I stuttered, looking down at my feets.

"But it doesn't looks like that? Now does it?" He laughed bitterly,"Huh?" 

"Liam, it's not what you're thinking." I quickly said. 

"THEN PLEASE TELL ME WHAT EXACTLY IS GOING ON!" He thundered as tears started forming in my eyes. Doniya rushed up to me and pulled me in a hug, wrapping her hands around me.  

"Liam, mate, calm down." Louis interrupted, trying to calm him down. 

"Sorry." Liam muttered, walking up to me. 

He took my hands in his and made me sit on the couch while Niall handed me a glass of water.
"Okay now?" Harry asked, rubbing my back while I nodded. 

"Evie..." Liam started, his voice much calmer than before,"You know that you can tell me anything, right?" I nodded,"Now cmon tell me what's wrong." 

I looked at my feet as a tear slid down my cheek. I quickly wiped it and tried forming the right sentences to say out. 

"If you're uncomfortable, then we can leave." Louis advised. 

"No, no." I shook my head,"Its fine..." 

"Then tell us Evelyn." Doniya encouraged, sitting on the other side of me,"Just get it out." 

I bit my lip and looked up at Zayn asking whether I should tell everybody. He blinked, giving me a signal to go on. Taking a deep breath, I spoke up,"He w-was asking me f-for money." 

"What? Money?" Liam frowned while everybody looked confused except Zayn. 

"For what?" Louis asked. 

"H-He is blackmailing me." I sobbed, not able to hold the tears anymore. 

"What the heck?" Liam shouted, loosing it,"Evie, explain everything now!" 

"W-When we were together, we got in a fight once.." Tears kept flowing down my cheeks no matter how hard I tried to stop them while Doniya kept rubbing my back,"I was furious when I heard that he was just using me for fame but he lied to me saying that maybe he did use me but he actually loves me now. I still did not believe him. So he invited me over his house and told that he was taking me out to fix things. He handed me a dress he had bought for me and told me to change... " I couldn't continue further and hugged Liam tightly, crying in his chest. 

"That asshole!" Liam gritted, holding me tight,"Evie, be strong, what happened after that?" 

"It's fine baby." Doniya cooed, rubbing my arms,"We are here, let it out." 

"yes.. S-So when I was changing.." Pulling away from the hug, I continued, trying to calm myself down,"He.. He.. He recorded it..." 

"He did what!" Liam shouted, looking at me wide-eyed.