28- The date

"Have fun." Doniya grinned.

"Yeah. And I'm sorry that you have to go out because of us." I apologised feeling bad for Doniya.
"Oh cmon." She smiled, rubbing my arms,"Because of this, I'm getting a chance to visit an old friend of mine. I'm fine."

"Sure?" I asked.

"Of course." She grinned, pulling me in a hug.

"Take care." I said, pulling away and she nodded before closing the door behind her. I looked at the clock to find I had only thirty minutes to do the rest of the preparation which included cleaning the living room. Quickly putting the glasses on the dining table, I lit the candles(which Doniya had put up despite my wills because I thought that it was too cheesy)

Rest of the decorations were already done by Doniya and I just had to do my hair. I ran in my room, grabbed the comb and started combing when my phone rang. Picking up the phone from the bed, I answered,"Hey Ruth."

"Hey Evie." I heard her,"Are you going somewhere?"

I stopped dead in my tracks and gulped. Does she knows?
"N-No." I replied, chuckling nervously.

"Really?" She asked again.

"Yes, why are you asking?" I frowned.

"Oh I just thought that you were going out because Zayn just called me to ask what should he bring with him when he's going to meet you." She replied. Even though I couldn't see her face, I felt like she was smirking.

"Uh oh." I laughed, not knowing what to reply.

"So tell me hmm?" She giggled.

"I think you already know that." I said, biting my lip.

"So he asked you for a date?" She exclaimed.

"Yes." I nodded, smiling a little.

"Oh my god." She laughed, exaggerating each word,"That's amazing."

"Yeah." I laughed.

"Does Liam knows?" She asked and I stopped laughing.

"No." I replied honestly,"How can I? He'll surely freak out."

"Hmm I understand." She replied,"But make sure that you tell him once you guys are ready otherwise, if he himself finds out, he'll be hurt."

"Got it." I said.

"Okay go now. Enjoy the date." She said, chuckling at the end.

"Yes bye." I smiled, ending the call and putting the phone back on the phone. Turning back to the mirror, I let my hair free and it cascaded down my back. I touched the soft silk of my red dress and smiled at the mirror,I was ready.

Ringing of the doorbell brought me back to the earth. He's here. This is actually happening. Taking a deep breath, I tried ti calm myself down and walked to the living room. The doorbell rang again. 

"Coming." I yelled, meandering to the door. 

With the click of the lock, I opened the door to find Zayn standing in front of me with his black hair done perfectly. His big brown eyes were sparkling with excitement while he had a large smile on his face. He was simply dressed in a formal white shirt with black trousers. It was simple but effective. 

"Hey." He smiled, putting out the bouquet for me to take. 

"Thank you." I smiled, taking the roses,"Wow, these are my favourites."
"I know." He grinned while I mixed away to let him in. Closing the door and keeping the roses on the table, I turned to him and smirked,"Ruth told you?"