1

August 1st 2020

Dear diary,

I found this journal in my bag a while back. I think my mother must have given it to me before I left home with my friends to build our own civilization. I know Wilbur was always writing about his days of being President and had insisted me and Tommy to write about our life as well but I never knew what to write or where to start.

Until today....

Well I guess it's been happening for a while now but today was when it all changed.
I was walking round the walls of l'manburg, as it was my job to check everything was ok. We had our walls and lookouts up which almost always had someone in charge of it, someone who would just sit and look over the horizon and notify us if they saw something or someone. We also had our drug truck in the middle where Tommy and Wilbur were. They were always at work and planning for the future of our life. Leaving me to just wonder around. That's how it was really. I was always the odd one out, though I join in sometimes and have a couple of laughs with them. But now that we were at war we hardly ever had fun.

A couple of hours later I was sat by a tree, not far from the walls, when an alarm sounded. I rushed back to l'manburg to see what was going on. The sound ment that it was an emergency meeting and when I got there and saw the look on Tommy's face, I knew it was bad. I walked in and sat at my place, next to tommy. Once everyone had settled down, Wilbur rose and spoke "now not many of you know but we are at war. Tommy, tubbo and I were the only ones who knew that and have been working on our security and battle plans." He went on about how we were gonna fight our enimies to gain independence bla bla bla... But I knew something else had happened. They would have called an emergency meeting for something like this. So after the meeting I stated behind to ask why they were so worried. I mean I was their best friend so they could tell me anything. And also I was the third most important person in the city so I had a right to know what was going on.

As I was about to exit the door and try to evesdrop on they Tommy stoped me. "We both know you were gonna try and find out why we were worried. I'm not an idiot. We were gonna tell you anyway." Wilbur nodded his head in agreement as I sat back down and waited for one of them to tell me. "Dreams army is growing rapidly" Wilbur started. I gasped. His team was already really strong and him having more allies ment that we might not survive. "We have a plan to stop him but it's highly likely it won't work"

"Well what is it?" I asked. Then Tommy explained the plan. It wasn't that good really, but I knew that they were desperate. The whole of l'manburg was counting on us. Once Tommy had finished explaining we both set off, leaving Wilbur , and went to our house. We share a house on the docks which I built, I was there first but then Tommy's house got blown up and I was happy to take him in as a roommate. We walked in and Tommy went straight to bed and I did the same. I layed in my bed and tried to sleep but no matter what I did, I couldn't sleep. It was like something was telling me to stay up.

Like ya'know how u just wake up in the middle of the night for no reason then something happens a couple of minutes after? Well that's what happened. After about 10 minutes of staring at my walls, a stone hit my window. I got up to find out who threw it and I looked down and noticed a hooded player in the bushes. I didn't know who it was as I didn't see the face but I knew that they wanted something.

I ran out of my room and threw my jacket over me as I went downstairs and saw the hooded person walking towards me. The night was cold and had a light breeze. I didn't notice though. I was just curiously staring at the person in front of me. Then he grabbed my arm and started running into the woods, dragging me behind him. That's when the wind blew his hood off...

I didn't see his face much. I only saw his brown hair waving in the wind. But then I saw something which I  instantly recognise. The goggles. I cursed myself under my breathe cause I had fallen right into a trap.

It was George...

I tried to slip out of his grip and run back to wilbur but I couldn't. I started to think about what might happen to me. I mean, I could of died for all I knew. Then again. If I did I wouldnt be writing this.

Ya'know I'm getting bored now so imma just skip to when we got to the location. (So not an excuse for me)

George threw me next to a tree in the forest and stared at me. He didn't tie me up or anything which I thought was weird but then I looked up and saw sapnap in the trees, aiming his bow at me. Then dream came. He was wearing his netherite armour and wore his mask which covered his face. I could see the glow from his armour and sword, meaning it was enchanted. "What do you want from me?" I asked him, trying to hold back my tears. He said nothing and sat down Infront of me. Then he reached his hand out and wiped a tear which I didn't know had escaped off my face. He stood up and snickered.

"I want you to join us"

"Why the hell would I join you." I started to say "why would I betray my BEST FRIENDS FOR SOMEONE LIKE YOU!" I half expected him to kill me but he just laughed and started to walk away. I didn't know what to do. I didn't have my sword or crossbow on me so I couldn't hurt him, plus I don't want to take chances with George and sapnap with him. "If you change your mind you know where to find us." I heard him say before he teleported with his friends. I went home, thinking about what happened. I can't tell the others they'd kill them. That's when I found this book.

Welp I guess that was today. I'll probably write more when the time comes but right now I need sleep. Goodnight.

Why am I writing this as if someone would see it lol.

Hello yes it's the author here. I just wanna say thanks for reading this I'm sorry if it makes no sense this is a new writing style for me and I'll probably get better over time. Btw I've made a schedule for how imma do this so if u wanna see that look at my bio. Anyway good morning, good afternoon, good night!