Strawberry Fight!

Marshall's POV

"I'm gonna take your strawberries," I said quickly before running to Y/n's kitchen. Whew, so close. Ok, confession: The song Fake smile really does explain me perfectly. It's about putting a fake smile over all your worries. Living just just so you don't feel the pain of dying. Ok, I am technically dead already. But to really die and never come back- like, not as a ghost or something- it's really painful. I have a tortured past. Every friend I've ever made only sticks around because they feel bad for me or they're afraid of me. I don't want Y/n to be like that. I want her to like me for me, I thought while sucking the red out of a strawberry.
"Gimme some of those," I heard a voice say. I looked down at the shorter girl who was grabbing a few strawberries for herself. I put on a smirk as I pulled the bowl away from her.
"No," I chuckled. Y/n playfully smiled.
"You're on," she said as she lunged for me. I flew out of her way. We spend around 10 minutes having a strawberry fight.

--time skip to when the strawberry fight finishes--

Y/n collapsed on top of me and greedily grabbed the last strawberry from me and placed her fangs on it. I put mine on the other side and we sucked out the red together. She threw the grey fruit to the side and floated off of me.
"It's a tie," she said with her arms crossed. I smirked and floated upright.
"While we were doing that, I noticed you had a music room down the hall. Mind of I go snoop it? I'm a music geek," I said.
"Sure. Let's go," she said smiling. That smile.... usually I don't pay attention to the way people smile. But Y/n's was just gorgeous. The way here soft lips curved up and dimples formed on the side of her cheeks. (A/N: Sorry if you don't really have dimples. I needed a description for your smile.) Wow, her lips really are soft. I wonder what it would feel like if I put mine on-
"Dude, are you alive?" y/n's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. My really, really, really, weird thoughts. Do I like Y/n? She snapped her fingers in my face.
"What?"
"You staring into space and drooling a total idiot. You alright?" she asked.
"Fine. Just zoned out. Wait, did you say I was drooling?!" she burst out laughing. I rolled my eyes.
"Ok, I'll stop. You can snoop in here now," Y/n said gesturing to the room we were in. It was full of CD's, guitars, music books, and speakers. Awesome.
"Wanna jam?" Y/n asked holding up 2 guitars. I smiled a real smile and grabbed one.
"Hell yes."