Claire

Your POV

"I love you," Marshall whispered against my lips. I stared into his crimson eyes looking for a hint of lie. None at all. Just... love.
"Marshall," I began. He stared at me hopefully. Oh, what am I waiting for? "I love you too!" I said kissing him back. He smiled in the kiss and put his grey hand on my cheek. I put my arms on his shoulders and he put his on my waist. After a while, we both finally pulled away.
"Y/n, I'm so glad you love me back. So much years and I never found someone who came as close to understanding me as you," he said happily. I smiled back and pecked him on the lips before leaning on his shoulder. His arms were still wrapped around my waist. I thought of what had happened at Fionna's house. They kept mentioning some girl named Claire... I couldn't help thinking of how I know someone named Claire too.
"Marshall, can I ask you something?" I asked breaking the silence.
"Anything," he replied. I almost smiled, but didn't knowing what I would say would be serious. I sat up and faced him.
"Who's Claire?"
"Just some vampire girl that gumball had some drama with...why?" he frowned. My eyes widened.
"Vampire?! What's her last name?!" I asked way too quickly. Marshall hesitated.
"(y/l/n), I think..."

My mouth gaped open. Marshall immediately looked worried.
"(y/n), you're scaring me. What's wrong?" he asked putting his hand on my cheek.
"That's my last name. Claire is my sister."

A/N: Just because you see and author's note, doesn't mean the chapter's gonna end. Don't worry. But for those of you who don't remember, Claire is in the first chapter. In your flashback, there's like, one sentence mentioning that Claire is the baby sister. Just wanted to say that. OK, carry on reading!

"You didn't tell me you had a sister!" Marshall exclaimed.
"I didn't think it was relevant! She was just a baby when I got my siren bite!" Marshall sighed. We were left in an awkward silence. Probably thinking about the same thing; could Claire be against sirens too?

"So..." Marshall said breaking the silence. "Do you want to see her?" I hesitated.
"Ok," I breathed out. "If she has anything against me, it's her problem. I'm done with their insults about my species."

Before Marshall could reply, there was a knock on the door. Probably Fionna.

A/N: Hi guys! :D Do you think Claire is good? Comment what you think! XD