xx| 𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎 |xx

Hello! I would just like to thank you for your interest in reading my book. This idea has been floating around in my head for a really long time, and I finally decided that it was time to put it into words.

The origin of this novel dates all the way back to at least 2015, perhaps even earlier. The idea came from a weird daydream I had. I have no idea where it came from, but once it entered my head, it never left. But I never wrote the story down because I was afraid that I would mess up the book with my poor writing. So I waited and worked on other books instead.

This year, my sister encouraged me to finally work on writing this book. And so here I am, actually putting abstract on paper. Maybe I won't do it justice, maybe I will. I'll let you be the judge of that. ;)

This book is a far departure from my original idea, but the inspiration still came from it. Thus, I dedicate this book to younger me, the dreamer whose mind worked in strange ways.

Oh! And of course, my sister. She helped me by talking through the plot with me so that I could finally make this story come to life.

How this book works:

Due to the nature of the story I am telling, the format of the book might be slightly confusing. Let me explain.

Part One is going to be a bit chaotic with the POVs. Don't worry, it won't be confusing, but just know that the first part does not have a solid POV it is following. It will make sense when you read ;)

Parts Two and Three will have Xara's clone be the main POV. If there is another POV, it will tell you at the beginning of the chapter by stating a location. Ex: "IIA headquarters, Washington D.C." means is will be about the leaders if the IIA, not Xara's POV. These chapters will mostly be written in third person, unless I decide to show how the real Xara is doing in prison.

In general, if it says Xara in parts two and three, it will refer to the clone. If it says "the real Xara" that is, well, the real Xara. 

I promise everything will make sense when you read it! It's just there are a lot of POVs and info that I want to include in this book, and I can't do everything through the eyes of the clone Xara.

Cover, banners, and graphics by aiceleste! She's so talented, go check out her profile!

This is my trailer, if you want to see a sneak peak before you read the book! It's by the one and only writesthetic! Go check her out too!