USJ Part 1

Image above and any borrowed Persassy quotes belong to rightful owners (definitely not me)

        The next day at school, Aizawa informed us that we were going on a field trip and had everyone load onto two buses parked at the campus' front gate.  Will, Nico and I hop onto the first bus. Will and Nico sit down towards the back next to Tokoyami, Nico chatting with the bird-headed boy while Will pulls out a medical textbook written in Greek and starts reading, one hand intertwined with Nico's. I sit closer to the front with Izuku, Ochako and Tenya, conversing with them about the upcoming sports festival.

        "Isn't it exciting! We're gonna get to participate in the Sports Festival! I wonder what kind of challenges there'll be this year," Izuku says as he practically bounces in his seat with excitement. 

       "It will certainly be a good opportunity to show off our skills and maybe even attract the attention of some hero companies," Tenya added, smiling at Izuku's enthusiasm. I look out the window, watching houses whiz by. Hmm, me and Nico should probably be careful how much of our powers we reveal during this sports festival. I'd rather we not draw too much attention to ourselves while we try to find a way home... 

        "-ou okay Percy?"

        I look over to see Ochako giving me a worried look.

        "Hm? oh yeah, I was just thinking 'bout something." I give her my signature lopsided grin.

        "What were you thinking about?" Izuku looks at me with curiosity in his eyes.

        "I was just thinking about the sports festival and how I might use my powers in the events."

        "Oh, cool." Izuku grins and resumes conversation with the others. I feel a sudden, slight pull, as if the bus were slowing down, and look out the window to see the bus pulling up in front of a ginormous building with the words Unforeseen Simulation Joint painted in large, black letters above the front entrance.

        "Hey guys I think we're here," I say, waving my arm in front of them. They stop talking and look out at the building as the bus comes to a stop and Aizawa has us all get off the bus. Will, Nico, and Tokoyami walk over and join me and the others as we're herded inside by our teacher and a woman in a fluffy spacesuit. Once inside, the spacesuit lady introduces herself as the pro hero Thirteen and begins to explain what we'll be doing. As my mind starts to wander and I look around at the facility in front of us, my sixth sense suddenly kicks in, telling that something is very, very wrong. I look over at Will and Nico and see them slowly reaching for their concealed weapons, having sensed the same foreboding presence. I reach into my pocket and curl my fingers around Riptide, scanning the open space in front of me. I see something black out of the corner of my eye and turn to see a swirling black and purple void similar to the one that brought Nico, Will and I to this world. Exclamations of surprise arose from the huddle of students as a bunch of weird looking people and a creepy looking creature that had its brain showing walked through the swirling void onto the open space that was center area of the facility. Aizawa pulls his scarf outward, telling Thirteen to keep the students safe, before running down to engage in combat with the group of people Thirteen tells us are villains as she herds us back towards the front entrance. One of the villains spots us and teleports in front of us.

        "There'll be no escaping today children. We heard All Might was going to be here today, but since he isn't you'll make for some very nice bait." The villain suddenly released a black fog that began to quickly envelope the group. Nico hastily grabs me and Will and pulls us into a shadow, escaping the fast encroaching fog. We come out next to the base of the stairs leading down to the central area from the front entrance. Nico pants a bit from the effort of pulling us trough the shadows, but manages to stay on his feet. We turn and look up in time to see the last of the fog dissipate, and that about twelve or thirteen students were missing from the group. 

         "Where'd the others go?" I ask, worried and confused. Nico looks up at the villain still standing in front of the pro hero and now much smaller group of students.

         "I think he teleported them. I can feel their souls spread out around the building."

        "At least they're still alive. For now, we should focus on the problem at hand," Will says pointing out at where Mr. Aizawa was battling the villains. 

         "Let's go kick some villain butt," I say, pulling out Riptide and uncapping it, the bronze blade giving off its usual soft glow. Nico and Will pull out their own weapons as well. I quickly scan the scenario in front of me and then turn to the others.

        "Nico, you and I will help Aizawa with the hands dude and the monster. Will, you keep the other villains off our backs."

         They nod in understanding and we charge out onto the battlefield. I pull a huge wave of water from an artificial lake situated off to the right and sweep around twenty villains into an area I think Thirteen said was the Landslide Zone. Nico calls up an army of skeletons to take care of the remaining villains as he and I charge to where Aizawa was struggling against Hands Dude and his creepy bird monster. I jump in front of Aizawa and slash at Hands Dude just as he tries to lunge at the injured pro hero. The villain back-pedals, but not before Riptide slices across his hand, earning a yelp of pain and a few choice words from the now very angry villain.  I chance a quick look at Nico, who was engaged in combat with the bizarre bird monster. Apart from a few scrapes, he looked okay, for the time being. Will was still fighting alongside Nico's skeletons to drive off the other villains and appeared to be okay as well.  A movement off to my left catches my eye and I duck and roll, narrowly avoiding being tackled by Hands Dude.

        "I didn't take you for the hugging type," I say, slicing off two of his fake hand attachments and shredding his shirt as I roll between his legs. He screams in frustration and lunges at me again, completely forgetting about Aizawa. Aizawa's scarf winds tightly around Hands Dude's arms and torso, binding the cursing villain. The portal villain from earlier sees us and teleports to us, knocking Aizawa to the floor. The impact jars him, making lose his grip on his scarf and release Hands Dude.

        "One of the students has escaped Shigaraki. It would probably be best to leave before the pro heroes arrive," The portal villain says, his deep voice void of emotion.

        "Damn it! Fine, but I want to finish off this annoying brat first." He glares at me, backing up  as I try to sweep his feet. Portal Dude nods and disappears into one of his portals.

       "You done with your little chitchat?" I slash at him, grazing his arm. I hear a cry of pain behind me and turn to see the bird creature flinging Nico to the ground.

       "NICO!" Will and I shout at the same time. 

       "You shouldn't turn your back on your opponent."

       Hey guys. Just wanted to let you all know that I won't be able to update every few days anymore. School's gonna start in a couple of days and I'm gonna get really busy. I'll probably be doing updates once per week or once every two weeks depending on how much schoolwork I have to do. I will try to get USJ Part 2 out by the end of the week, but I'm not gonna make any promises. Thanks a bunch for all the votes and comments, and for taking the time to read my story. I really appreciate it. 

       Peace out - DnDArchitect