Where It all began...

Deku Pov

Not all people are born equal... I learnt this at an early age... I was ostracized at the age of 4 as well as abandoned by my mom after manifesting my quirk. Though as sad as that story is, this is the one of how I became a hero even when people held me down.

Narrator Pov

The morning is lively in the area of Musutafu as people get to where they need to be for the day. It's a wonderful morning. The birds are chirping. A cool breeze blowing. A young boy running around the house looking for his mom. All these make up this wonderful morning. Okay maybe not the last one, but hey who's gon care?

Speaking of which, said boy was indeed looking for his mom. The reason, if put in his terms, was that it was " computer time!".

Deku Pov

I run around the house looking for mom so she could put the video on for me. The video is the greatest hero ever!

Izuku : MOOOOOOOOOM!

Inko : Izuku? Why are you yelling?

Izuku :Mom! Mom! It's video time! Cmon! Cmon! Put it on!

I say as I drag her to the room and sitting in the chair.

Inko : Already? I think you've added about 10000 views on your own.

She says chuckling. I can't contain my excitement as the video starts up. I watch on awe as a man with the body of a body builder steps out from the building before saying a catchphrase.

AllMight : DO NOT FEAR! WHY? BECAUSE I AM HERE!

I say it with him as I stand on my chair with my AllMight action figure.

Izuku : He's so cool! When I get my quirk, I wanna be a hero just like him!

~Timeskip ~

We arrive at the doctor to check on my quirk. Once inside, mom goes to make the appointment while I go and play with my action figure.

After a while, a woman calls us out to follow her and mom calls me back.

Inko : Come on, Izuku. Don't you want to see your quirk?

After hearing her say this, I zoom out of the play area at such speeds that you'd swear my quirk was speed related. Once at the door, we open out to reveal a doctor waiting for us. He turns towards us and smiles before inviting us in.

When we settled, he looked to me before looking at my mom.

Doctor : Okay, we're just going to do some tests and then an X-ray to see if he has a quirk. If you're okay with the tests of course.

Inko : Oh no, by all means, you can go right ahead.

Doctor : Okay then. Lets gets started then.

~Timeskip to end of tests~

Doctor : Okay, after all the tests and X-ray, we can conclude that he will get a quirk and it's quite versatile.

Inko : What is it, Doctor.

Izuku : Yeah! What is it?! What is it?!

I say excited that I have a quirk and can now follow my cream of being a hero.

Doctor : Well, Izuku here has the ability to create and control a darkness of sorts. It's hard to identify as we don't really get quirks like this so it's very rare. He can create objects from the dark energy or spread it around his body to enhance physical prowess. He can't control shadows but he can get a power boost at night. He can also change its density so it can also become armor. The drawback of the quirk is severe exhaustion and to possibly go unconscious if ignored. A name for this could be called "Umbrakinesis" .

I looked at him in amazement after hearing my quirk. I CAN BE A HERO!

Inko : Do you know when it will develop?

Doctor : In about a week or so. Maybe earlier.

Inko : Oh good! See Izuku. You can be a hero.

Doctor: *cough * Ms Midoriya. Can I speak with you alone outside. There's something we need to discuss.

Inko :Um... Sure.

My mom and the doctor got up and went out the door. Me, being a curious 4 year old, listened to what they were saying behind the door and what I heard, I didn't understand at first, though what I didn't know was that I would find it firsthand.

Inko : So what is this about, Doctor?

Doctor : It's about the boy's quirk...

Inko : He's quirk? Is something wrong with it?

My mom said kind of frantically.

Doctor : Sort of, ma'am. You see, due to the nature in which your son's quirk seems to work, it may be criticized as a villainous quirk because of its appearance. It's very hard to explain as like I've said, a quirk like this is very rare. We don't have enough research to go into detail but I thought you should at least know what your son might have to go through especially since he'd want to be a hero...

Inko : ... I-is that all?

Doctor : Yes ma'am. I'm terribly sorry for what your son might have to endure.

Inko: It's appreciated. Thank you for the heads-up.

Doctor : Okay, well, that's all there is to the quirk. Come again if you have any questions about the quirk.

He says as opens the door and I bolt back to my seat so they don't know I heard what they were saying.

Inko: Okay then doctor. We'll be taking our leave now. Let's go, Izuku.

Izuku : Okay mom!

I say with a big smile on my face as I walk after her. When we get to the car and start the ride back home, I was going nonstop about how cool my quirk was and how I wanted to show Kacchan.

Once we got home, mom made katsudon. I was so happy. I have a quirk and got to eat my favorite dish! This is an amazing day!

Little did I know that it would go downhill fast...

Okay imma end the chap there. Hopes u's likes the idea. I just thought 'hey what if...' and then this started. So don blame me if is not that good.