[One]

(No one's pov)

"Hey Jungkook, it's time to wake up. We have class in 10 minutes."

Jeon Jungkook, age 18. A senior in high school with the best friend you could ever have in your life, Park Jimin living with him.

When it finally set in that he had to get to class he rushed out of bed and ran towards his closet. You can't be late on the first day after all.

He opened his closet and quickly grabbed a t-shirt, tight jeans, and a hoodie. Jungkook ran to the bathroom and changed into the clothes and combed his hair. Jimin handed him his glasses and followed the boy out of the small apartment.

Jimin got into the driver's side of the car and waited for Jungkook to buckle his seatbelt. After a few seconds, Jimin started driving and Jungkook grabbed the Aux cord. He turned on a song they both liked and started singing the song.

After a few minutes, they made it to the school and got out of the car. Jimin took a deep breath and looked at the building. He got lucky because of his connections though, his aunt was the principal and gave him the ability to choose his classes. Meaning most of them he has with Jungkook.

They both walked in and Jungkook showed Jimin to his locker before opening his own. Another thing Jimin was able to accomplish, having their lockers right next to each other. Jungkook put his bag up and turned around. That's when he saw him.

Kim Taehyung.

The definition of perfection, he owned the school. Everyone loved him, he had it all, looks, fame, and he was a genuinely kind person. Everyone wanted to be with him. It was a stamp of popularity if you did. He might not be able to reject many but the longer he stayed with you the better you were.

Jungkook stared at him with lovesick eyes and watched as he walked by. Taehyung gave him a wink and a flying kiss right before passing him making Jungkook shiver. Jimin lightly slapped Jungkook's shoulder and shook him.

"So he's the one you were talking about~"

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Shut up no he isn't."

"Awwww Kookie has a little crush~"

"What part of shut up do you not understand Jimin-ssi."

"Ok, ok. Let's go then?"

Jimin shut his locker and walked next to Jungkook. They both walked into class and sat down next to eachother, after a few seconds Jungkook took off his hoodie. Everyone looked at him in a awe, making him put his head down.

A girl taps his shoulder and grabs his bicep. He shoots up and looks at her uninterested. She winks at him and leans in close to his face. Jungkook tenses and grips his chair, and closed his eyes as he waited for something to happen.

After a few minutes, he opened his eyes and saw Taehyung there. He leaned in close and caressed Jungkook's cheek with a soft smile on his face. Jungkook took a deep breath and closed his eyes while Taehyung leaned in closer.

He felt Taehyung kiss his lips as he hugged Jungkook's waist. The younger wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck and melted into the kiss. After they separated for air Taehyung went down and licked a stripe on Jungkook's neck. He moaned when Taehyung slipped his hands under Jungkook's shirt and sucked on his neck.

Jungkook could feel his pants tighten and waited for the older to go further. Taehyung kissed from his neck to his ear and stopped.

"Jungkook.."

"T-Tae~"

"Jungkook."

"P-Please...."

"Jeon Jungkook!