The before [edited]

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ Beware mention of physical and psychological child abuse, read under your own risk

Laughter could be hear from outside the Mikaelson residency, more specifically at Kol and Davina's.

The Mikaelson family or what's left of it we're having a family dinner at their house, because after Klaus, Elijah and Hayley had died they become closer not only for them but for Hope's sake.

Hope was smiling at her family, she had a few weeks off school so she was spending it with them, her family.

Rebekah, Freya, Keelin, Marcel (who couldn't attend), Kol and Davina.

They were laughing at something freya had said when Kol spoke up.

"Hope, my lovely niece can you please—" he stoped mid sentence and frown before gabbing his head.

There she was a girl chanting before it stoped and Kol went back to reality.

"Kol? Are you alright?" Asked davina worried about her husband.

"Uncle Kol?" Asked hope

Kol nodded "yes— I just, I don't know I saw a girl... I think she was trying to locate me"

The table frown

"Locate you? Can someone be plotting against you brother?" Asked Rebekah

"Maybe it's from a coven?" Said Keelin

Davina shook her head "I made a protection spell they can't locate the house"

"Maybe we can see who it was, maybe the connection is still up and we can see who is trying to?"  Asked hope

"Yes, I would like to know who the bloody hell was that and if it's a threat" said Kol in a cold tone.

Hope, Freya and Davina put the things they needed out and hold hands around Kol before starting chanting.

They all saw a girl, probably around hopes age, she was very pretty, she had long brown hair, high cheek bones, plump lips, smooth skin and a pair of beautiful green eyes, she remain them of Kol.

The girl was sitting on the floor with a map of the world and had Kol's picture in her hands, she was starting at it frowning.

She sighs shooking her head as if disappointed, then there was a sound outside the girls door, someone was walking up the stairs, the girl green eyed girl quickly, almost desperately stared to put the stuff under her bed, the only thing that wasn't there was kol's picture which she place under her pillow before laying on the bed.

The girls door open and a guy appears he was tall, and tanned he had a brown hair and puppy brown eyes and his jaw was a little uneven and he was probably a few years older than her.

"Didn't you learn how to knock?" The girl asks in total calmness.

"Why should I? Are you hiding something?" Asked the boy narrowing his eyes playfully.

"Yes, as matter of fact, I do"

"A boy?"

"Two actually and you interrupted us brother, it was about to get interesting."

"Hilarious." He rolled his eyes "Mom left for work and gave us money to order something, what do you want?" Asked Scott

The green eyed girl gave him a look "Scott honestly you have the worst memory ever."