What the hell is going on in that town? Pt 3.6

"So he threw him out of his room?" Asked Corey with a slight laugh.

Weeks had passed since the night of the eclipse, things have been normal but then again they are in beacon hills nothing there is truly normal.

Aurora, who was currently at lunch, nods laughing "Yeah, poor boy was toss like a paper ball"

"Why did Scott did that again?" Asked Noah eating one of Aurora's fries.

Unlike his brothers Noah had to stay at school so Aurora and Corey adopted him into their group not that they were complaining.

"Because Issac likes Allison and I think she likes him too " shrugged Aurora.

"No way, Allison and Issac?" Said Corey shocked.

" I know right, who would have thought" said Aurora drinking her Caprisun.

"Well I wouldn't blame him, I'll probably do the same" he winks at Aurora who rolled her eyes.

Then Aurora's phone buzzed, the girl took it out and read the text from lydia: I'm picking you up in 5.

Aurora didn't even question why or where she just turn to Corey and Noah before saying.

"Guys I have to go, lydia is picking me up soon"

They gave her a confused look.

"But we still have English" said Corey.

Aurora only shrugged as she grabbed her things " Tell Mrs. Jules I got sick or something"

Noah also got up grabbing his things "Well let me walk you out then"

Aurora nods and then both made their way out of the cafeteria while Corey looked at them go.

"I honestly don't know how she has the best grades in school" sighs Corey before turning back to his food.

Once out they saw Lydia's car, Aurora was about to leave but Noah grab her arm and pull her for a peck.

"See you tomorrow princess" he said with a smirk before going back inside.

Aurora went into Lydia's car with a small smile on her face.

"Nice to see you're doing good Rory" said Lydia with a sly grin as she drives out of the parking lot.

Aurora only roll her eyes before looking at Allison who was giving her a look that practically scream 'Really?'

"I didn't know you guys were dating" said Allison.

Aurora purses her lips "We- it's not- I" she sighs "it's complicated..."

Lydia snorted "It always is Taz"

"Anyways where are we going?" Asked the green eyed girl changing the subject.

"We are helping Ally here with her aim" said Lydia as she stop the car next to forest.

Aurora smirk tauntingly "Is Merida here a little rusty?"