What the hell is going on in that town?Pt.3.2

Aurora was currently drawing in her room a weird symbol yet she had drawn it before, it was five circles intertwined with each other.

She didn't know what it was or why she draw it but she did it anyways sometimes she even add numbers.

The girl was drawing yet another one when her phone ringing sound got her out of her drawing daze, taking the phone out she answered without looking at the ID.

"What?" She answered the phone

"Well hello to you too princess" a very familiar voice said.

Aurora smirk "And to what do I own this surprise Mr.Steiner"

"I'm outside" was the only thing he said before hanging up.

Aurora completely confused look down at her phone, she quickly run down the stairs to check if he was really there and truth to his words he there standing wearing a black shirt, simple ripped jeans and his worn out converse with his hand on his pockets looking around.

She frown, why was Noah here and how the hell does he knows where she lived?

Aurora quickly run back to her room and grabbed a sweater yelling as she hurriedly back to the door "Issac, I'm going out with a...friend"

"What friend?" He asks but the green eyed girl was already at the door.

"Rory? Rory,what friend?" She could hear the werewolf coming out of his room.

Going out, Aurora quickly grabbed Noah hand and sprinted before Issac could catch them.

Aurora laughs as she runs, she could also hear Noah chuckling besides her, their hands still holding each other. They run until they reach the forest.

"I know a place, come on" said aurora now walking.

"Into the forest? At night?" Noah asks skeptically.

Aurora smirk "Don't worry puppy I'll keep you safe"

Noah shakes his head with a smile and let himself be guide by the beautiful brunette.

They soon arrived to a sort of cliff were all
Beacon hills could be seen and so did the stars and moon.

"Wow" Noah breath out looking at the view

Aurora smiled "I know right, Scott used to brought me here sometimes"

The two young supernaturals sit down at the edge of it looking at the town, Aurora then turn to Noah who was smile down at her.

"Why did show up so suddenly, are you insane? What if Scott would have been home or if Issac would have sense you?And how do you know where I live?"

"I took a chance and fortunately didn't saw Scotts bike and Issac couldn't sense me, I hid my scent" he answered

"That doesn't answer how did you know where I live"

"Deucalion knew where you and Scott lived before we even arrived to this town.... that's his way of doing things" Noah smirk but there was something lacing in his tone.

Aurora notice something was off, Noah looked tired, stress, he had bags under his eyes and his hair looked like he hadn't run his hand over it a bunch of time, he was a mess but he was trying to hide it.