What the hell is going on in that town?Pt.3.1

Aurora was at the back of the car with Lydia and Allison, the latter had called her to do a 'road trip' and since the girl needed a distraction from everything she accepted.

What she didn't know was that the 'road
trip' was following the school bus where some werewolves and a spastic human was.

The green eyed girl sighs looking at the window, everything was so messed up, Derek had died, the alphas wanted Scott for some reason or so she thinks, she keeps doing things without noticing and she likes a boy from the rival pack.

A smile smile made way to her face as she remember the date she had agreed to, Noah Steiner was really something else.

A/N- song recommendation for this part Ophelia by The Lumineers.

"Ice skating?" Asked Aurora chuckling slightly.

At the ice rink there weren't a lot of people, there was a couple of kids and their parents there was also some older couples.

Noah smirk "I mean why not? You do know how to skate right?"

Aurora pursed her lips and look down, of course like her brother she didn't had the slightest idea how to, but it can't be that hard right?

"You don't know huh, well I can teach you princess" said Noah

Aurora didn't need to look at him to know he had a smirk on his pretty face.

The girl turn to him narrowing her eyes at the boy who like predicted was smirking.

" I don't need you to teach me, I'm an independent woman I can figure it out myself"

Noah put his hands up in surrender with a smile, they soon put their ice skates and went to the rink.

The werewolf went in first while Aurora stayed out for a second contemplating how to do it without looking stupid.

"Oh come on Rory let me teach you" said Noah smiling down at the girl.

Aurora shakes her head "I'm fine"

Noah only sighs and motion for her to skate.

It's not like the girl is that proud to not accept help, she needed the help but she was stubborn.

Aurora took a step towards the rink and then another getting completely inside, she stayed still for a second before taking the courage to try and ski.

Needless to say she fall on her ass earring a laugh from Noah.

The green eyed girl glared at him and got up and try again only to fall on her ass again, a little kid ski pass her doing a trick while at it.

Aurora sighs and tried again and jus as she was going to fall a hand was wrapped around her waist keeping her steady.

"As much as I admire your determination I don't want that pretty face of your to get hurt" said Noah

Aurora scoff "could've fool me"

Noah chuckles before skiing in front of her taking her hand on his and started skating.

Aurora was staring down at her feet while Noah was skiing backwards.

"Stop looking down" he told her

Aurora ignored him and continued looking down.

"Aurora look at me" he said louder this time gaining the girl attention.