What the hell is going on in that town? Pt.3.4

The ER doors clatter open. Deputies and plaiNclothes officers take over the hospital in the aftermath of the Alphas' siege.

Seated in a waiting area chair, Stiles who had Aurora's head on his shoulder eyes closed, spots someone hurrying towards them. He sees the badge first. Blue letters in a white laminate around his neck - FBI.

Then he sees the face, one he clearly recognizes and clearly doesn't like.

"Oh, just perfect." Stiles mutters sarcastically

Aurora open her eyes and lift her head from the boys shoulder to see The FBI agent approaches with a weary shake of his head, one she was familiar with.

Raphael McCall, the green eyed girl had meet the men a few times in her lifetime, he was nice enough to her so she respected him, though she doesn't like the fact that he had left her mom and Scott but in general they both knew of each other's existence and that's it.

"A Stilinski at the center of all this mess. What a shocker. Although I'm surprised to see you here aurora" said the man

Aurora gave him a mouth closed smile and nod politely "Mr. McCall it's good to see you again"

"You too kid, anyways think you can give me some answers without the usual level of sarcasm?" He said to stiles

"If you can ask them without the usual level of stupid." Said stiles sarcastically

"Where's your Dad and why's no one
been able to contact him?"

"I don't know. Haven't seen him in hours." Stiles tell him

"Is he drinking again?" Asked Raphael in a derogatory tone

Stiles narrow his eyes "What do you mean again? He never had to stop."

"But he did have to slow down. Is he drinking like he used to?" Said Raphael

Aurora roll her eyes slightly, this was one thing she could stand of the man, he's need to put the sheriff down.

"How about next time I see him I give him a field sobriety test?We'll do the alphabet starting with F and ending with U." replied Stiles.

Aurora had to bite the inside of her cheek to not laugh.

"How about you just tell me what the
hell happened here?" Asked Raphael at both of them gesturing to the wreck of the hospital.

"We have no idea, Mr. McCall stiles and I were here visiting a friend when the power went off and we got stuck in the elevator" Aurora informs him.

Raphael frown "You're not the one who put the name on the doors, are you?"

"What name?" Asked Stiles and Aurora

At the end of an empty corridor, the elevator stands open. The bell rings and the doors slowly close, forming a name written on the steel surface with red tape... ARGENT.

After finding that out, Aurora and Stiles called Allison and left to her house, The elevator doors clang open. Stiles, Aurora and Allison quickly follow Argent into the apartment.

"The word is Guardian, Allison. More than anyone, you know that's a role I haven't exactly lived up to lately." Said Chris

Leading them down the hallway, Argent heads into the office.

"But she took Scott's and Rory's mom and Stiles's father. That's not a coincidence." Allison informs them.

They pause at the desk to look down on the five fold symbol etched onto its surface one Aurora recognized pretty well.