What the hell is going on in that town?Pt3.10

It's been a day since Allison's death, Aurora hadn't cried, only a few lone tears when she saw her body but that was it. She didn't cried when she was at the police station or when she was alone in her room, she just couldn't. She was numbed.

Currently the girl was at the Animal clinic with her brother and Lydia talking to Deaton, trying to keep herself occupied.

"Stiles and Kira said it was the Nemeton that kept it trapped." Said scott as dejaron walked them to the back.

"The problem is, this isn't even a person you're fighting-- it just looks like one. It's a spirit that's taken the shape of a human." Deaton informs them.

"The shape of my best friend." Scott said.

"Someone caught it once. Someone can do it again, right?" Asks Lydia

"I don't know... This thing was trapped a long time ago, before the Nemeton was cut down. It doesn't have the same power anymore." Said the older man

"Is there anything that does?" Asks scott

"Possibly...When the tree was whole, its wood was sometimes used to contain powerful objects. But those objects are very rare."

Aurora frown in thought  "Hold up- powerful objects? Like an Alpha's claws?"

Deaton turn to her " ...Which Alpha?"

"Talia Hale." Announce lydia knowing what the girl was talking about.

"Peter had them in this wooden box with a triskele carved on the lid. There might be a chance it was made from the Nemeton, right?" Aurora informed.

"It was." Deaton confirmed

Scott turn to the older man "How do you know?"

"Because I made it."

Scott then pulled out his phone and called Derek, Aurora suddenly stared to feel weird and the whispers began, something was happening.

"Rory?" Deaton looked at her in concern when he notice the sudden change in her demeanor.

She looked at him and just as she was about to said something Scott spoke again  putting his phone away "Derek's got the triskele box. He's gonna meet us."

Then Lydia almost faints making Deaton and Scott look at her.

"What's wrong?" Asks Deaton

"Something's happening... Lydia looked at Aurora who was looking at her with a knowing look "I had this sudden rushing feeling, like we're running out of time."

"Yeah..." said the voice of Stiles, him and Kira, who was holding him show up, Stiles looking worse than ever. "Yeah, I kind of got that feeling, too."

Later that night Aurora, Stiles, Scott, Lydia and Kira arrived at the school. Lydia and Aurora help hold Stiles up while they walk.

Stiles stops them just before they enter the school. "Scott, hold on--"

The werewolf and fox turn to him "I know what you're all thinking-- if this works, it might kill me, too. But even if it does, you have to go through with it. Stick with the plan, okay?"

"The plan is to save you-- that's the plan i'm going with." Scott informs him.

They walk into the school but instead of being greeted by hallways and lockers they were greeted by a garden, covered in snow. The group walks in warily. The door closes behind them.

"Well, this is definitely not part of the plan," Stiles says.

"What the hell?" mutter Aurora looking around the garden as snow fell on her.