What the hell is going on in that town? Pt 3.8

"Aurora"

"Aurora"

"Aurora"

Green eyes opened she blink several times slowly sitting up and looked around, she then froze. This isn't her room.

This place was large and dusty, it was dark, the moonlight was the only source of illumination and for some reason Aurora felt as if she had been there before.

"Took you long enough" said a chilling yet familiar voice from behind her.

Aurora quickly as lightning got up the floor and turn only to find the last person she thought she would be there.

"Stiles?"

Stiles smiled darkly at her "Hello Aurora"

The girl then knew something was wrong, she got a bad feeling about him, so she took a step back and glared.

"Who the hell are you?"

Ignoring her stiles started "You know Aurora you are quite powerful, you are even showing a notable affinity for divination and your banshee side it only makes it stronger." 

He took a step forward with the same evil grin.

"But you been powerful seeing who your family is only a giving, if I reckon correctly they have been as long as I have on this earth maybe even more"

Aurora glared at him with rage  "What the hell are you talking about?"

"Not about the McCalls that's for sure, I'm talking about your true family Aurora" he took another step and Aurora stayed put glaring at him.

"Have you notice something weird with the Oni? Maybe they have been... let's say gentle with you for lack of better words"

Aurora frown slightly, she did notice it, obviously, it was hard to miss how they threw the others away like trash while with her they tactfully didn't.

"It's because they sense how old the blood running through your veins is, how powerful it is." Said Stiles.

"Who are they?" Asked Aurora.

When he didn't answer and only smirk at her she asked again angrier "Who are they?"

The girl didn't even ask why he was telling her that or how he knew about that. Aurora only wanted to know who her family is because deep down that had always been something she was itching to know about, even if she doesn't show it.

Aurora doesn't even know if he was talking about her mother's family or her father's but she wanted- no she needed to know.

Stiles continued to smirk taking another step "That's a question for another day dear, right now I need you to find me"

Aurora frown "what?"

"I need you to find me Rory or I'm going to die" Said Stiles his demeanor change completely, he looked terrified.

"Stiles what are you-?"

He was suddenly in front of her and yelled "FIND ME"

Aurora woke up with a gasp, she looked around finding herself back in her room, she thought about her dream and wasted no time jumping out of bed.