What the hell is going on in that town? Pt.4

Months later, in Mexico, three figures could be seen walking in a town on a plateau.

Those three figures were Stiles, Lydia, and Aurora, the Mikaelson's notice that she had grown over the months, not in height but looks.

Aurora had grown a sculpted figure. A slender waist and slight bends of her hips, and just a bit more chest. A pair of slender eyebrows looked down on long eyelashes. Her delicate ears framed her button nose. A set of dazzling, angel-white teeth, her soft long flowing, chocolate-brown hair. Her enchanting, emerald green eyes gazed at the town over her puffy, heart-shaped lips. She was truly stunning.

"This doesn't seem so bad..." Stiles said as the three walks around town.

"It's not the town, it's the plan, "Lydia informs him.

"What's wrong with the plan?" Asks stiles

Aurora, who was walking in the middle do the two older teenagers look up at the pale boy "Stiles, we've done some stupid things through the past years but this is just a new kind of stupidity... You're aware of that, right?"

"I'm aware it's not our best..." Stiles trails off

"We are all going to die." Aurora sing-sang and Lydia nod in agreement.

"Are two you saying that as Banshees, or you're just being pessimistic?" Asks stiles looking at the two girls.

"We're saying it as persons who doesn't wanna die." Said Lydia

"Okay... Would you two mind restricting any talk of death to actual Banshee predictions?" Stiles state

"This plan is stupid and we're going to die." Said Lydia sarcastically making Aurora snort.

"Oh. Thank you." 

They snipe at one another a little more, and when the day turns into night they made their way to a building with guards outside.

"¿Estamos aquí para la fiesta?" Asks Lydia.

The guard shakes his head, causing Aurora to nudge stiles "The card"

Stiles nods and digs a card out of his pocket. It has a stylized skull on it, which the guard recognizes. He motions toward a camera, and Stiles holds the card up for the security camera to see.

The door unlocks, letting them in. As they walk further into the hallway the door closed behind them.

Both girls give Stiles a look to which he nods understandably and sighs.

The place seems creepy at first, and the walls shake.

"This place was badly built, the infrastructure is going to collapse one day," said Aurora, and Stiles gave her a look.

"That's what are you thinking about? The infrastructure of this place?"

Aurora only shrugged " Would you rather if I think of the ways the plan could get us killed?"

He glared at her "Just shut up"

At the end of the hallway, there was a closed-door, the three teenagers lingered for a moment, stiles look back a the girls who nodded in confirmation.