What the hell is going on in that town? Pt 3.7

In the chill night just a few minutes after midnight officially making it Aurora's favorite time of the year other known as mischief night.

Three teenagers made their way inside the school, of course, those teenagers were Aurora, Corey, and Noah who was dragged there.

"Why are we here, in the middle of the night?" Asked Noah as they walked deeper into the school.

Aurora and Corey stop and shush him making him put his hands up in surrender.

Once in the principal's office, Corey and Aurora started to place the bags they had been holding down.

Aurora turns to Noah who was looking at them in confusion and smiled "Sweet Noah since you are new Corey and I would like to introduce you to mischief night"

"The night were kids pull pranks all over town with no consequences.... that is if you don't get caught obviously," said Corey as he put the stuff away.

Aurora nods "And tonight we are pranking Mr. Gutierrez"

"Cool... So what type of pranks you pull?" Asked Noah looking at the things Corey had to take out of the bag.

"The classics" shrug Aurora as she pulls out several Jell-Os with office things.

"The embarrassing," said Corey pulling out a bunch of embarrassing pictures of the principal in college.

"Where did you find that?" Laughs Noah as he looks over the pictures.

"That's confidential"

Noah chuckles and nods "What else?"

"And the complex ones," said Aurora pulling a rope out of the bag sharing a smirk with Corey.

"You guys do this every year?" Asks the werewolf.

"Yep and now so will you," Aurora said handing him pictures for him to hang up and gave him a peck to which he smiled.

"Will you two stop with the couple things, it's bad enough I have zero love life and now I have to be the third wheel" groans Corey.

Aurora playfully roll her pretty green eyes turning away from the werewolf and grab pictures "Alright let's do this"

At the end of the night, the principal office was cover in the pictures of the principal, the Jell-O with the office things were in the drawers but the catcher was that the desk and chairs were hanging from the ceiling.

Aurora, Corey, and Noah linger at the doorway admiring their work. The green eyes girl sighs softly "I love mischief night"

The next day the loud yells of the principal could be heard all around school causing the trio to smirk proudly at each other... but even if the day had a great start things did a 360 turn.

William Barrow, the man who decided to bomb a school bus killing a bunch of kids was spotted near their school and to top that Aurora had been hearing voices all day, she tried to make sense to them but all she could hear was Kitsune.... what the hell is a Kitsune.

The girl was currently home alone, Issac was with Allison, her mom was working and Scott was invited to have diner somewhere.

She was using this time to play the piano, more specifically 'Victor's Piano solo' from the Corpse Bride, she loved the movie and loved even more the music, Tim Burton really snap there.

Aurora was playing smoothly and beautifully, she had her eye closed and let the melody flow, the piano was her favorite instrument out of the other ones.