Q & A

Hey, this is Azallya! I am so glad that you are enjoying my story. So I have been asked a few questions that I think that I can clarify for you. If you have any questions to ask me about this story or my other stories, just comment here or dm me or post in on my convo page. anywho let's get this started. 

Q1: Is this going to be an all 14 book?

No this is not going to be an all 14. When I first started this story, I knew that i did not want to make this into an all14. 

Q2: Will you make another book with an all 14 like Breeding in the Academy and Blood and Tears?

Honestly, I don't really want to. I feel like adding the others will ruin the story line, and it's a lot of work. 

Q3: When will the guys get their eyesight back?

Soon!....hopefully. I am planning on them being blind for a little longer while their relationship grows. 

Q4: It's obvious that Dr. Roberts and the nurses know who she is. WHy don't they tell the guys who she is?

This is due to her past, her present, and her future. And because she asked them not to.

Q5: Why is her "name" Wren?

I named her Wren because it's a song bird. Pretty straight forward and it sounds more unique than robin or sparrow. 

Q6: Why do you have so many books?

I imagine a lot of scenarios which I can make a story on. I love to write and make different stories. And sometimes, I loose my creative juices with some of my stories and I decide to make another story, but I always want to finish all of my books. I hate not finishing something. 

Q7: Where do you get your inspiration?

Everywhere and sometimes I get my story lines from others. BITA was originally from another author's idea book and I was able to adopt it. Blood and Tears was inspired by the song that I have posted in the first page. Celestial was an original storyline that I had created but decided to make into a fanfiction. Whoops! was from a plot line I got from Pinterest. I haven't started this book- Solas Academy- but i got my inspiration from another reverse harem series. No longer yours is a "what if" storyline. And true Loves Kiss was from a reader's comment on how it would be nice if everyone was alive. Assassin's shadow is actually inspired from a manga and anime. So I can get my inspiration from anything. 

Q8: There are a lot of things pointing to the LGBTQ. Are you gay, lesbian, etc?

First of all, I am a girl. And no, I am not interested in the same sex but I don't discriminate against members of this movement. Several of my friends are part of the LGBTQ, and I love them, but I'm strictly dickly in this area of my life.

Q9: Who is my favorite character and my least favorite character?

I love all of the characters. So when reading, I love Mr. B and Luke. Hell, I love all of them. 

Writing is another thing. I love to write in Luke, Victor, and Gabriel's perspective. My least favorite perspective to write is Silas, North, and Mr. B. I love all of them but those three are so hard to write. Silas seems quiet but thoughtful. North is always loud, and Mr. B is complex. 

But one thing about writing is that I can make them into whatever I want. 

Okay, so those are some questions that I have received. If you have any questions about anything, please ask away.