Chapter 3: Nezuko?

Tanjiro's POV

I cowered in fear and huddled in the corner. "Are you more willing to cooperate with me now?" I held my hand to the supposed scar but it was gone! How?

"That's one of the perks in becoming a demon. All your wounds will heal in an instant and you won't feel fatigue. You can become a being superior of those detestable humans." Muzan spoke, lifting himself to the equivalent of a God's status. To me, he was a demon that needed to be purged into the deepest pits of hell. "Getting cocky now aren't you?" Muzan snarled.

He walked over to the broken earrings and picked them up. "Now tell me. What's your connection to the Sun Breath user?"

Sun breath? What's that?

Muzan gave an exasperated sigh and sat back down in a chair, picking up the book he paused. "...oh so you don't know what I'm talking about..." Then, a thought seemed to have clicked in his brain. Muzan thought, So this child doesn't know the breath, or even heard of it. That might mean it wasn't passed down! Since they have the same bloodline, he might be the one to conquer the sun!

Muzan's face flashed a sadistic smile.

"...Hey..."

I glanced over to the creepy man, confused. "I spared one of your family members. I recall, it was a girl with a checkered pink kimono. That's all I remember."

Nezuko! She's still alive! Thank goodness!

Muzan's lips curled up even higher at He sight of my hopeful face. Now now... go on a wild goose chase for this girl. Gain power on the way. And then, I'll absorb you for all your worth! Muzan thought.

Muzan concealed his expressions and closed his book, placing it on the table. "I've thought about it. You aren't of any use to me. So I decided to spare you!" Muzan spoke. "Nakime, get him out of the fortress."
A strum Of a biwa was heard.
Japanese styled doors appeared in front of me. I stood up, wanting to leave when Muzan spoke up.
"Remember. Eating humans will help you gain power!" (He seems like those "helpful" tips you see when u wait for a game to load.)

With that, I got teleported to a random forest.

Nezuko... I will find you!