Chapter 11: Oh zenitsu again

fuck Chinese and that guy that accused me as impostor. He was right but I didn't COMMIT THAT MURDERRRRR IT WAS BLUE

I HAVE FINISHED DARLING IN THE FRANXX AND I AM CRYING.
_________________________________
Tanjiro's POV

How am I supposed to contact the demon slayer Corps? They will kill me for sure! But I need to contact them!!! AH WHAT DO I DOOOOOO??

Then, it hit him.

Wait! Didn't Zenitsu say he was training to be a demon slayer? It's been two years since then! Maybe he is one right now! Yay!

But...How will I find him?

Caw!

Magical zoom to zenitsu~

Zenitsu's POV

Eh?

I think... I'm going to die.

I can't move my body. I can't open my eyes. The dirt's getting into my eyes and mouth. It tastes weird.

"Um... are you okay?" A feminine voice spoke.

The voice was angelic. A heavenly being came to me and reached out her hand for help. She must be my fated one!

With tears streaming out my eyes, I latched onto her kimono, screaming " PLEASE MARRY MEEEEE! I AM LONELY!!" My sparrow, Chuntaro tried tugging me away to no avail.

Eventually, she came up with an excuse and hurriedly ran away. (Get Zenitsu a Wife 2K20)

Later that day (well at night)

Tanjiro caught whiff of a nostalgic smell. "...Zenitsu?" Tanjiro accidentally said out loud. A black- haired woman overhead his muttering sand approached him. "You know of him?" She asked. Tanjiro nodded his head.

"He's so annoying! Earlier today, I was walking to my husband's house and saw a guy sprawled onto the floor! I checked to see if he was okay but then he suddenly grabbed my kimono and asked for my hand in marriage! Isn't that crazy? Thanks to that, I was held there for 30 minutes straight!" The girl ranted.

'I Guess he hasn't changed much after all...' Tanjiro thought.

The girl then proceeded to complain about Zenitsu for another 5 minutes.

*sigh*

A familiar yellow-haired man came into view.
'Ah! There he is! That was easier than I thought.' Tanjiro thought.

A sound suddenly exploded into Zenitsu's sensitive eardrums.

What is that?

Footsteps?

Who is it?

A pair of footsteps became louder and louder, approaching me? (Oh you're approaching me?)

Hm? This sound is familiar...but who was it? I heard the person sigh and the *happiness noises* from Chuntaro. Suddenly, I was pulled backwards and was lifted up, straining my neck.

I was grabbed by two strong arms and was hugged. (Aw gay) "Zenitsu! It's been so Long! How are you? I've missed you!!!"

Appalled by his sudden appearance, I screamed in terror, scaring multiple crows in the area around them.

After I finally realised who he was, I shouted "Tanjiro?!"

With a sincerely happy smile, he looked at me, and exclaimed. "Yup!"

____________________________________
Update: I have finished my chinese oral and I'm most likely gonna fail~
Eh the source of my stress and worries is gone now.

Second update: exams are over