Chapter 19: crying fool pt 4

Hey guys it's been a while.
Lol I'm sorry.
Rishitha go away.
______________________________________

"AHHHH!!!!" Zenitsu kept screaming at every minor disturbance.

"SHUT UP." Inosuke, clearly annoyed, exclaimed.

A set of footsteps went off nearby.

"AHHH ITS A DEMON!! SAVE MEEEEEE!" Zenitsu whined. Hearing the very obvious sound, the "demon" approached them.

The demon inched towards them,its legs shaking violently, reaching out its pale hand.

"Hello...." It said.

Combined with the tense atmosphere, the sound of it speaking Zenitsu made him shriek even more. In a fit of panic, Zenitsu desperately clung onto Inosuke.

"You're demon slayers too, right? I'm Murata." The supposed "demon" introduced.

Zenitsu kept quiet (omg finally) and listened in on Murata's heartbeat, trusting him.

"I'm being chased right now." Murata announced, catching Zenitsu and Inosuke off guard.

"You see...I was with ten other demon slayers. Suddenly, one of them stopped and started attacking us. However, his strength was suddenly greater than before so we had to flee. Some didn't make it back..." He explained.

What are they talking about? Tanjiro wondered from afar, squatting on top of a branch, watching their movements.

blah blah they threw them up the trees I'm too lazy to write that

"Their necks are broken!"Inosuke pointed out.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH" Zenitsu cries out for what seems to be the hundredth time.

Zenitsu.... You didn't change much I see.

Murata realised "That means that there's a demon that's nearby right? Since it could sense us and all."

"Do you guys have a way to detect a demon?" Murata asked.

"RAHAHAH!! Its time for Inosuke to shine!" He bragged.

"Beast breathing Seventh Form: Spatial Awareness." Inosuke said, identifying enemy's positions through feeling the small disturbances in the air.

"THERES TWO DEMONS NEAR US!"

"REALLY??!!?!!" Zenitsu screamed. (Omg shut upppp)

"ONES BY NORTH AND THE OTHERS BY MY RIGHT." Inosuke instructed.

'Ehhhh??? I've been exposed?!' Tanjiro thought. I don't want to kill them... Why were demons brought to this world?

I'll to go back to Rui...

And then they defeated the mom but I'm (Again) too lazy to write that

Rui was furious about the blatant massacre of his "family". Rui hopped from tree to tree, sometimes landing on his own strings, to look for Tanjiro, who was supposed to kill the slayers.

Tanjiro landed gracefully by Rui, firm hands grasping his left shoulder, trying to comfort the sleething Rui.

"Sorry. They got her in an instant. I couldn't do anything to stop them." Tanjiro lied through his teeth.

Rui sensed that Tanjiro was lying. But in all honesty, what could he possibly do? He's Muzan's cherished pet after all.

_____________________________________

Hahahhaaahahahahaaahaaa
XIAO AND QIQI CAME HOMEEEEEEEE
ARE YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW???