Chapter 18: Mount. Natagumo

GUYS I GOT CHILDE AND KEQING IN GENSHIN IMPACT IN LESS THAN TEN WISHES. BOW BEFORE ME.
_____________________________________

"Tanjiro, today you'll be going with Lower moon 5 to Mount. Natagumo." Muzan requested.

"Why?" He questioned.

"I surmise that the leader noticed the dramatic number of fallen slayers at his location, and will be sending pillars." Muzan answered, "I want to protect my fellow demons after all."

"Okay! I'll go!"

"I'll give you some more blood first. So, come here please." Muzan asked.

Muzan then proceeded to cut his pointer finger with his nail. He placed a (rather convenient) bowl underneath his finger to catch the blood flow.

Graciously, Tanjiro drank it all up.

"I have to head off now! Bye!" Tanjiro waved.

(Ok Nakime transports him there)

Twang!

" Thanks!"

Tanjiro was at the bottom of the mountain. The location of the lower moon reeked of rotten meat and rusted iron. The mountain seemed somewhat serene due to the moonlight reflecting onto silver threads.

'It's not even a real reflection. Just like the "bond" this supposed family has.' Tanjiro ranted.

O

n his way up, he picked up on a familiar scent. 'Hm? What's this? Its ...nostalgic?' Tanjiro was confused. 'It smells like..... ZENITSU?' He mentally shouted.

' Wait... There's another!' Tanjiro sensed. ' It smells vaguely of......a boar? Then, it must be Inosuke. Ah I really want to apologise to him. But! Nezuko comes first!'

'If I just track their scents, I can easily avoid them!' Tanjiro solved. Tanjiro then turned a sharp left.

"Did you hear anything just now?"

"No? Monitsu you're hallucinating."

-----------------------

"Who are you?" A pale "childlike" man dangled sharp threads around Tanjiro's neck.

Feeling defeated, Tanjiro raised his hands up in the air to signify his surrender.

"Rui-san. I was told by Muzan to protect you. He said that soon, Pillars will come. So, I'm here to protect you!" Tanjiro cheerfully replied.

' If he said so.....then I have no choice. I have to accept this demon.' Rui thought.

"Also! From what I discovered, there are three slayers left on this mountain. I'll go take care of them! Bye!" Tanjiro gleefully told as he skipped down the mountain.
_____________________________________
And that's where my motivation stops.