Chapter 16: The Uppermoons

turns out that she still sucks at hide and seek
yay guys we got 7k reads woooooooo
I watered my school's plants today.
No this chapter has been my drafts for so long and it stil sicks
____________________________________

"Welcome, Tanjiro. I hope you feel at peace here." Muzan said. The other uppermoons scoffed about that statement in their heads. Muzan sinisterly glared at them.

6 silhouettes towered over the weak Tanjiro. "Who's this?" One of them questioned. "He's Kamado Tanjiro, the one that will conquer the sun." Muzan introduced. Gasps were heard all over the room.
"A weakling like him? Impossible!" The only female in the room spoke out. She clearly resembled a scabiosa flower. Just like the flower, she has beautifully styled white hair with distinctive emerald eyes.

"Y-You're sca-scared too right?" Another one tried to reassure me. I looked at his gray eyes, having the words "Uppermoon 4" carved in them.

(Guys what's hatengu's eye colour

(Guys what's hatengu's eye colour. I can't see it)

"Now now. Let's not scare our special guest, shall we?." Muzan Warned. Muzan reached out his hand and said, "Tanjiro, stand up. " The reluctant Tanjiro grabbed his coarse hand and hoisted himself up. 

Without warning, Muzan jabbed his finger into Tanjiro's forehead. Muzan's blood rushed through Tanjiro's already fragile body. "AHH!" He let out a scream. Tanjiro crouched on the bloody floor, clenching his heart, saliva dripping onto the floor.

"How does that feel Tanjiro? Does it make you excited?" Muzan snarled.

WHY THE FUCK HAS MUZAN TURNED TO SOME SADISTIC PERVERT. WHY??!!??!!! It wasn't my intention

After a while, the side effects of Muzan's blood subsided, leaving Tanjiro in cold sweat.

"Tch. This brat's finally done?" A voice in his head spoke to Tanjiro. Many voices enveloped his head, just like how Muzan's orders did.

Muzan clearly noticed the change that happened within Tanjiro. Through his connection with Tanjiro, He knew exactly which powers Tanjiro has manifested.

"Things are getting interesting now" He declared.

_____________________________________

Hey guys I'm lacking motivation rn so that's why this chapter update is slow and exceptionally terrible. Im sorry  Hahahahahah.

lol see you next year.....or not.

Bye