Chapter 15: Denial

GUYS WHAT SHOULD I MAKE MY POWERPOINT PRESENTATION ABOUT?? LEGIT ANY TOPIC. MUST BE FUNNY.

Can you please recommend me some underrated anime??
____________________________________

"Tanjiro...she's dead....I'm sorry." Giyuu sadly mentioned.

'Dead? No! It's impossible! Muzan told me himself! She's still alive! SHES STILL ALIVE!

Overwhelmed by the sudden information, Tanjiro's thoughts soon spiralled out of control, for the worse.

They're lying to me. I must get out of here. This place is not safe!' Tanjiro thought.

"No..no NO! You're wrong! Nezuko's alive! Your lying to me! He said so! He promised me!" Tanjiro cried desperately. "YOU ALL ARE LIARS!"

In a fit of rage, Tanjiro retracted Long nails and tried to scratch Giyuu. The Flame Pillar, Kyojuro Rengoku , grabbed Giyuu and pulled him down, avoiding the would-be fatal blow.

Tanjiro's pupils dilated as veins relentlessly throbbed all over his ever-growing body. "I told you he would attack humans!" Sanemi growled. Noticeably, the Rock Pillar, Gyomei Himejima, immediately went to Oyakata's side. He tried to lead him away from the chaos that was ensuing.

Tanjiro's body expanded until he reached adult size. An ox-like horn protruded from the right side of his forehead. Vines wrapped around the entirety of his body, just like Muzan's boney hands.

Like a provoked dog, Tanjiro lashed out at all the Pillars. The Pillars kept on slashing at Tanjiro, shredding his green-checkered haori bit by bit.

Tanjiro was soon overpowered.

The Pillars managed to trap Tanjiro into a corner. The Sound Pillar, Uzui Tengen, raised one of his large swords, and was aiming for the demon's neck. Tanjiro shrinked in size, for defensive action and out of fear.

Twang!

Out of nowhere, a loud strum Of a biwa silenced everyone.

A pair of sliding doors suddenly appeared before the shocked and confused pillars. A tall, lean man came out of it. At close inspection, the "man" was ,in fact, a demon. The demon wielded a nichirin blade, just like them. He also had three pairs of eyes, particularly a pair had "壱,上弦" engraved on them. His hair colour was similar to that of Tanjiro's.

He unsheathed his blade and glanced at the pitiful demon. "Come, Tanjiro," He reaches out his hand to Tanjiro, "Master calls for you." Without a moments hesitation, Tanjiro pried himself off of the floor covered in semi-dried blood and ran for the glowing doors.

A few Pillars, the Mist, Love and Serpent, noticed his actions and hastily ran towards Tanjiro. Uppermoon one saw that and jumped in between them.

"I'm not letting you through." He declared.

Taking this chance, Tanjiro bolted for the doors and went through them. Seeing that Tanjiro made it, Uppermoon one turned tail and ran away. The moment Uppermoon one entered the doors, it vanished as soon as it came.

<At the infinity fortress>

Tanjiro slowly opened his eyes. His surroundings were strangely nostalgic. Even though the infinity fortress reeked of blood,  "leftovers" piled up on top of each other, which was even worse when Tanjiro had a sensitive nose, Tanjiro tried hard to make it seem like a second home he could always return to, no matter what.

Glowing red eyes pierced through his surroundings, sending shivered down Tanjiro's spine.

"Welcome back Tanjiro. Miss me?" Muzan extended his hand and welcomed.

____________________________________

My apologies for my bad writing. I can't write fight scenes. Sec 1 did not prepare me for this.

I'm also reading Tower of god now. I'm sorry. So maybe expect later updates???

So rn my Friend and I are playing hide and seek within the school. She's so bad at it that the moment I turned around, she was just standing there.

Bye.