Chapter 6: Jigoro Kuwajima

hm nice giyuu meme
Still third person POV

"Nice to meet you!" Tanjiro exclaimed. "Are you really friendly to humans?" Jigoro questioned. He then proceeded to take out his blade, slicing his own skin until a dark red liquid leaked out his forearm. Putting his arm near the demon's mouth, he stared directly into his eyes, giving off an ominous aura. Tanjiro gulped and withstoood his saliva from leaking out. He was trying his utmost best to win the trust of this man. Zenitsu panicked in the background.

'Ah...this smells so good...' Tanjiro thought. "Well?" Jigoro asked. But I can't eat a human! Tanjiro persisted (whole Nezuko and sanemi scene go brrrr).

~After the cool Nezuko hypnosis scene~
BUT WITH TANJIRO AND MINUS THE HYPNOSIS

~After the cool Nezuko hypnosis scene~BUT WITH TANJIRO AND MINUS THE HYPNOSIS

^ this scene

With much determination, Tanjiro vigorously turned his head to the side, refusing the all-tempting treat. Jigoro sighed, sitting back down. "Fine I'll trust you. You didn't try to eat me after all." Jigoro reasoned. Zenitsu pounced on Tanjiro and hugged him, covering him in tears. Tanjiro headpatted zenitsu in return.

Zenitsu's master POV
I can't believe it...a demon that didn't consume my blood. I must notify Oyakata-sama of this incident. Then, I sighed to myself

Ohhh back to third person POV

~at da headquarters~
Caw! Caw! Incoming letter from Ex-Pillar Jigoro Kuwajima!
"Oho?" (Lol it's owo)
With anticipating fingers, Ubuyashiki untied the ribbon attached to his crow's neck. He immersed himself with the knowledge the letter provided.

"A demon that didn't attack even in the presence of blood?"

These words shocked him. 'However, this intel is from an ex pillar...' Ubuyashiki thought. Maybe Tanjiro will be the key to the fall of Muzan!

Let's head back to the village!!!

"Uhm...Tanjiro-San.. are you leaving so early?" Zenitsu asked. With a sweet smile portrayed on his cheerful face, Tanjiro replied, "Sorry... I want to find my sister! The earlier I go, the faster I'll find her again!" Touched by the incredibly sincere noise that Tanjiro's heart made, Zenitsu smiled brightly. "Tanjiro. With a great big brother like you, I'm sure you'll find her!" Zenitsu believed. Tanjiro's smile grew ever bigger after he heard Zenitsu's trust in him. After that conversation, Tanjiro's back slowly grew smaller as he walked back down the hill.

A/N
You know what I'm procrastinating on my hw and exams so I'll try to post more??? Or maybe not cause Of laziness.