Chapter 14 Home

Hyungwon unlocked the door and held it open for me to walk in, to which, I did. He walked in as well and closed the door behind him.

"So, is this where you live?" I asked.

"Yes," He replied.

        I nodded and looked around for a while. The house was pretty big for someone to be living alone but I didn't ask him anything about it. I left my shoes at the entrance and followed Hyungwon into the living room. He walked over to the back and into a hallway. There were doors lined on both the sides of the hallway and Hyungwon walked up to one of them. I followed him and stood beside him as he opened the door. It was a bedroom.

"You can stay here tonight," He said.

"Thank you for helping me out," I said.

"Don't mention it. It's getting late, go to sleep," He said.

I nodded and walked into the room before looking back at him.

"If you need anything, I'll be in the opposite room," He said pointing at the door behind him that was right in front of the room I was in.

    I nodded and he left. I closed the door and turned around. The bedroom was pretty cosy. The walls were all plain white but it had a nice vibe and complimented the colours of the furniture kept in the room. The bedsheets were pale blue and there was a big fluffy rug on the floor which was also blue. The closet was also blue as well as the curtains and the small couch. Over-all, the room had a nice and cool vibe to it that I liked very much. [Sorry if you don't like blue :( ]

     I walked to the bed and set my bag down on it before sitting down. I didn't have anything for dinner but I didn't tell Hyungwon 'cause I didn't want to trouble him anymore. Plus, I had lost my sppetite at this point.

I sighed and looked at the window that was next to the bed. I extended my hand and parted the curtain. It was raining outside.

'They must still be looking for me,' I thought as I pulled the curtain back. I stood up and removed my coat, placing it on the couch along with the bag. I walked back to the bed and laid down. I was really tired and my legs hurt. And so, it didn't take me too long to fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     I opened my eyes as the sunlight came in through the windows. I groggily rubbed my eyes and sat up. There was a clock on the wall above the door. I looked at it to see that it was 9:15 already. It would be a waste of my energy if I rushed now and made it to college because it was already late so I gave up and took my own time to stretch and went to the attached bathroom.

     There was only one brush in the stand but when I looked around, I found another one in the bathroom shelf. I brushed my teeth and took a shower. I had to wear the same clothes as before as I didn't have anything else and I couldn't just take Hyungwon's clothes.

'I get how Minhyuk must have felt,' I thought as I blow-dried my hair. When I was done, I walked out of the room and to the living room, expecting Hyungwon to be there. He wasn't there so I walked into the kitchen but he wasn't there either. 'Is he still asleep?' I thought as I couldn't find him anywhere.

      I was a bit hungry so I decided to make breakfast for both of us. A small while later, breakfast was done and I set the plates down on the table. I waited for Hyungwon but he still didn't come so I had my breakfast without him. When I was done, it was around 10:30 already. I waited a little more and before I knew it, it was 11 o'clock. 'Why is he not awake yet? Is he not home or something? But the front door is locked from the inside,' I thought. I walked to the room he was in and stood outside.