Chapter 24 Sins

Y / N's POV-

"People said that I'm an arrogant person. I think they said that out of jealousy." Hyungwon said as I looked through the screen.

"I always had more, and I was more right," He continued.

"And suddenly, I thought none of the things I had was meaningful." As soon as he said that, I heard a loud crash come from behind me.

I quickly turned around to see what it was and found myself face to face with Changkyun. He was seated on a chair, looking at the ground.

"I see the fate of others through tarot cards, but I don't believe in fate. Because if what a person can get is already arranged, it's not fair. Why aren't people happy when they have the things they want?" He said looking up at me.

"And why do people want others to be unhappy?"

       I was only able to watch and do nothing before everything darkened. I could hear faint music playing as I could slowly start to see things. Although the place I was at was dimly lit, I could see a grand piano in the distance. Someone was sitting in front of it and playing it. Unbeknownst to me, I started walking closer to it and stopped when I was close enough to see the person playing the piano.

"I've always felt that I was alone since I was young, and I thought I was the only one in this world," Kihyun said under his breath.

He stopped playing and looked up at me, his eyes bore deep into mine.

"Losing in a game is not just a defeat you get from one person." I heard a familiar voice say from behind me. I turned around and saw Wonho sitting at a table.

"It is a defeat you get from everybody in the world. Jeering, criticism, insult. All those things just keep pouring towards me," He said before looking at the ground.

"No one is on my side. And that makes me become lazy every moment and then locks me up. As if I'm in a swamp."

    I frowned. I had no idea what was happening around me. It felt so unreal but everything was so vivid. Before I could react, I heard a loud blast followed by police sirens. As I looked around, I found myself in front of a building that was set on fire. Standing in front of it was the person who started it. Hyunwoo.

"There are more things that should be disappeared from the world rather than the things that have worth. That is the subject of my fury." I heard his voice ring in my head.

His voice then turned into loud ringing in my head before I heard yet another voice.

"The pain of losing someone starts from the moment you realize you're the only one left and that you should acknowledge it." I turned to see Minhyuk crouched on the floor in a corner.

"You get locked up in this terrible prison." He said.

       Again, his voice started to fade and I heard a buzzing sound. I was once again in a dark place with dim lights and sitting at a table in front of me was someone unfamiliar to me. The table unlike before was topped with papers. I took a closer look at the man and realized this wasn't the first time I saw him. It was Lee Jooheon.

"I couldn't stop even though I knew it was wounding me. So I needed to find anything that I could cling onto," I heard an unfamiliar voice in my head say.

"The more I try to fill it, the larger it gets. And finally, it felt like it was swallowing me."

It was dark in front of my eyes again.