Chapter 27 Dramarama

I rewound the time to 2015-5-14. I was teleported to a place that looked quite familiar. I was standing in the middle of the road. I stepped aside when I realized it and looked around. A car passed by me and I saw Kihyun following it. 'The person driving the car must be Jooheon then,' I thought. I ran towards the car as well but before either I or Kihyun could reach it, it crashed. I stopped running and watched as Hyungwon walked past Kihyun. 'Hyungwon...' Kihyun walked up to him and said something I couldn't hear since I was a little far from them.

      Hyungwon then looked at the crashing car and lifted his hand that had the watch wrapped around the wrist. He pressed the crown on his watch rewinding the time to the point where the car hadn't crashed. But instead of Jooheon being in the car, it was Kihyun. I ran towards it as soon as I saw that and just before the car could crash, I looked down at my watch. 'This should work.'

      I closed my eyes and pulled the crown but didn't wind it. I thought that would pause the time but since I never tried doing that before, I wasn't sure if that was possible. I opened my eyes to see what happened and just as I wanted, everything was still. The car was halfway in the air but Kihyun wasn't hurt yet. I took a step towards the car but it was harder than ever. It felt as if I was underwater. Even breathing normally was a challenge, let alone moving my body.

"Erghh!" I grunted and pulled my body to reach the floating car.

     I unlocked the door from the broken window and yanked the door which was deformed. And because of that, it was easier to open it. I unbuckled Kihyun's seat belt and struggled to pull him out. I couldn't hold my breath any longer. I gasped and finally succeeded in getting Kihyun out of the car.

      I pushed the crown on my watch to resume the time and took a deep breath to fill my lungs with oxygen again. I looked at Kihyun and he looked at me in confusion. I looked back at Jooheon who also seemed quite confused. They were both here. I did save both of them without having to sacrifice anything. I smiled as I couldn't believe what I just did. I looked in the direction where Hyungwon and Jooheon were standing but frowned when Hyungwon wasn't there. 'Did he go back to the present?' I thought.

"Y/N?" Kihyun said.

     He looked towards Jooheon and walked over to him. I could tell he was shocked as he stood there looking at his friend. He then pulled Jooheon in an embrace, wrapping his arms tightly around him. Jooheon returned the hug and all I could do was smile at them. He finally did it. I walked over to both of them.

"Let's go home, Kihyun," I said.

      He nodded. I extended my hand to Kihyun and held it. He looked back at Jooheon and nodded before I wound the time back to the present. The two of us were in front of our apartment complex now. I smiled to myself as I did something without making any mistakes. My watch worked perfectly this time. I was happy for Kihyun who had his wish come true.

"This feels like a dream," He said.

"And it's all thanks to you, Y/N,"

"I promised you I'd help you. Now, go see him," I said.

"Yeah," He said before he pulled out his phone and called Jooheon.

He looked a little nervous, maybe because he wasn't sure if it worked.

"Where are you?" Kihyun asked.

He smiled widely before replying to Jooheon.

"I'm coming," He said before hanging up.

He looked up at me and smiled.

"I think I'll go to him. Thanks again," He said.

     I smiled back at him and nodded. Kihyun flashed a smile at me before running in a certain direction. I looked down at my watch. 'It worked. I did it.' It felt like a dream to think that I helped Kihyun. 'I guess this brings me closer to my reason for holding this watch,' I thought. I stuffed it back in my pocket. 'Guess I should go talk to Hyungwon now,' I thought as I started walking in the direction of his house.