Chapter 16 Too Beautiful To Handle

"Why though?" I asked.

"I want to see his watch. To know if it's one of mine or not," He said.

"Okay, I'll call him," I said.

      Hyungwon told me he wanted to meet Wonho after breakfast. I told him we weren't that close and I didn't know if he could meet us. But he said that he couldn't delay it anymore. I pulled my phone out and opened Wonho's contact on my phone. I texted him asking if he was free and could meet me. He didn't take too long to reply. He said he was free and asked why and where I wanted to meet him so I texted back saying someone else, that is, Hyungwon, wanted to meet him and to come to a nearby cafe. Not the one I worked at of course.

     I got changed and so did Hyungwon before exiting his house. We walked together through the streets to the cafe in silence. When we reached the cafe and walked, we spotted Wonho and walked over to the table he was sitting at.

"Hey, Y/N and..." He trailed off looking at Hyungwon.

"Hyungwon," He said.

"Um, he's the person I told you about when we last met. The one who gave me the watch," I introduced him.

"Hi, I'm Wonho," He said extending a hand to Hyungwon.

Hyungwon shook it and sat down across from Wonho while I sat beside Hyungwon.

"Would you please show me your watch?" Hyungwon asked getting to the point.

"Oh, sure," Wonho answered, pulling his left sleeve up to reveal it.

He unbuckled it, taking it off and handed it to Hyungwon.

   Hyungwon scanned it for a while before frowning. He didn't say anything and kept his gaze fixed on the watch.

"So Wonho, did you come across any sketchy looking people around here?" I asked turning my attention to Wonho.

"No, I don't think so." He said.

"Be careful anyway. As I told you before, there are some people on the lookout for time travellers." I explained.

Wonho nodded.

Hyungwon sighed getting our attention back to him, before finally looking up at Wonho.

"Can I borrow it for a day? I have something to do with it. I'll return it to you then," He asked.

"Well, if it's important, you can have it. You're making them after all," Wonho replied.

"Thank you for understanding," Hyungwon said.

"We will be leaving now," He said as he stood up.

"Won't you stay for a little while? I ordered stuff for you guys," Wonho said.

"That won't be necess-" Hyungwon was cut off by me.

"Sure, we can stay," I said.

Hyungwon looked at me with a raised brow but sat down anyway.

"Thanks for ordering by the way. How much was it? Let me pay you," I asked.

"No, it's fine. You don't have to pay," He said.

      After a small conversation over the money, I gave up and didn't get to pay him back. Hyungwon just kept looking at the both of us the whole time. It looked like he didn't want to be there.

       We got what Wonho ordered for us and we sat there talking until we finished our beverages. Well, it was just me and Wonho talking. Hyungwon sat there quietly, listening to us. Or maybe he wasn't even listening since he was staring out the window the whole time.