Episode 2 - Chapter 3: Redemption

July 5, 2033 - Redemption Timeline

"Fuck you!" The Blonde Daniel burst in anger and sent a massive force to this timeline's Daniel.

The mature one with his power, pulled his car beside him and stopped the force from hitting. The car collided with their two opposite forces and was sent upwards.

"No!" The mature one evaded and dashed through towards the flying car, hoping his power, reach it. "Sean!" He called out to his brother driving, who was about to get hit by the car.

The car stayed in midair, causing the mature Daniel to be startled. He then used his power to bring his car down slowly. He saw people from far away, running towards them. He then turned to face the blonde alternate version of him and asked in anger and fury. "What the hell are you thinking?!"

Laura and their group were just in time as her Daniels saved this timeline's Sean. He then got out of his vehicle and turned to see what happened.

"Are you okay?!" Laura asked, concerned to the Sean of this timeline.

"What happened?" He asked curiously before running back to his brother.

"You don't deserve him!" The Lone Wolf called out.

"Who do you think you are?!" Their features are very different, yet their bone structure is still the same. Making this timeline's Daniel to not notice that it was his other self.

"I am you!" The lone wolf called out, striking an invisible force to his alternate self.

The Daniel stopped it in midair, they are now fighting with their forces.

Opposite forces collide as the ground vibrated, causing the others to tremble. The air flew across every direction as the invisible forces struck each other.

"I'm stronger than you!" The lone wolf called out, destroying the barrier his alternate self, made. The Daniel was sent plummeting to the ground.

"Daniel, stop!" Sean called out, running towards the lone wolf.

"Daniel!" The Sean of this timeline ran towards his brother, helping him stand.

"Enough, you two!" The Parting Ways Daniel finally locked eyes with his other selves.

"You!" The lone wolf locked eyes on him. "You let Sean cross that border by himself!" The lone wolf tugged off Sean's hand and roared. He then sent an invisible force towards his alternate self.

The parting ways and redemption Daniels stopped the force from hitting.

"You all are crazy, stop this now. This instant!" Chloe went berserk and slapped the lone wolf.

"The fuck?!" The blonde Daniel turned to face her.

Chloe pulled the lone wolf to face her. "Look, Kpop! We are here to stop the storm and that thing that will happen in Puerto Lobos! Now if you want to fight, do it after! I don't fucking care who dies on either of you three!"

The three locked eyes with each other, having their staring contest when finally, Laura waved her arm to her Sean. "Sean!"

"Hey, I miss you." Sean smiled and caught Laura on his arms.

"Hey..." Max smiled to his alternate self and Chloe.

"Hi, looks like everything went well to your side." Chloe smiled.

"Oh... Kid Daniel almost went berserk when he found out the other Daniel left Sean to cross the border."

"Really... I'm sorry about that." Parting Ways Daniel looked at the young Daniel beside him.